Is it better to be the feeder, feedee, or both? ...and what kind of wardrobe?

As others have said, it depends on what you like.

I have loved watching my little man get fat - the increased obedience, the decreased ability to control his desires. Guiding him has become a great experience, and I see his sweetness and kindness more than I ever have.
My least favourite part : I am very, very active, and I have a very demanding job. We came back from our honeymoon a few hours ago - in New Zealand, one of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the world. I love hiking and outdoor activities, and he is too fat now to really enjoy the outdoors without extensive prep. I miss sharing the long hikes and extreme peaks. But the comfort of my fat little husband when I come home to a cooked dinner usually makes up for it.

Clothes are hard. Sometimes I like to watch him get fatter, to see him squeezed into something. But I also enjoy watching him fill up clothes. When we went shopping last he said he wanted something that would hide his fat. I patted him on the belly and said, "You're over 300 lbs - that's not going to happen." Letting go of that has been kind of hard for him.
6 years

Tasks that have become harder after weight gain

The little man has grown fat enough that stairs are now a problem. He seems to avoid them. Recently I noticed a new routine for him, and when I asked about it, he said the stairs were an issue, that he was too fat to walk up easily.
I've of course heard this problem before, but I hadn't realized how much it would affect him.
6 years

Soft, weak fatboys enjoying their softening...

TheWhipHand:
It's one of the benefits of having a fat little feedee. My fiance was never very strong, but as he's grown fatter he's become so easy to overpower it only makes me love him more. It's so easy to turn him over, or put him in the position I want him. Watching him get weaker as everything becomes more difficult is endearing.

FattenedUp:
If I may ask, is your nick metaphorical, simply affirming you're in charge, or is it to be taken literally, as in Domestic Discipline, with all that it entails?

TheWhipHand:
It is all that and a bag of chips, dear.

ccwolf60:
just make sure it's a big bag of chips smiley

Lol
6 years

Soft, weak fatboys enjoying their softening...

TheWhipHand:
It's one of the benefits of having a fat little feedee. My fiance was never very strong, but as he's grown fatter he's become so easy to overpower it only makes me love him more. It's so easy to turn him over, or put him in the position I want him. Watching him get weaker as everything becomes more difficult is endearing.

FattenedUp:
If I may ask, is your nick metaphorical, simply affirming you're in charge, or is it to be taken literally, as in Domestic Discipline, with all that it entails?

It is all that and a bag of chips, dear.
6 years

Living with your feeder

Moving in is great. I agree, keep us updated.
Once he started cooking the butterball started gaining a lot. It's perfect because you have complete access to them. In addition, that whole 'settling in ' mindset is what led to him fattening up in the first place.
6 years

Discovering this fetish because of gaining gf

I only got into it when I bought the house and we moved in. The little man gained a little and I thought he looked cute, so I encouraged his appetite and it gave me so much satisfaction to watch him grow fatter, softer, and more obedient over time. He's gained around 150 lbs and has accepted that he loves food and will keep getting fatter. He also loves to please, so getting praise for becoming fat helps him get fatter. After I recently patted his belly and told him what a sweet little husband he'll be, he ate a huge lunch and had a very happy expression on his face.
6 years

Snacking

At this point, the little man is so fat a pound cake counts as a snack. He'll bake one in the morning and break off a piece when he's resting. The cake never lasts long.
He'll also eat an entire sandwich as a "snack", in addition to grazing or when he's cooking or An actual meal. So, basically anything is fair game. I once saw him put pieces of cut beef inside half a pita and stuff it with cheese and avocado and call it a snack. I guess as you get fatter, the term snack can indicate a lot of things.
6 years

Tight clothing

Ffox:
I feel you I made my bridesmaid dress extra big to grow into plenty of belly room and it stretches.

I'm sure you'll make short work of that
6 years

Tight clothing

Some items I don't let the little man replace until they're intolerable, like pyjamas. I really enjoyed watching them get tighter, so tight the seams broke at the bottom, or he cut them to make them fit better. Other items I buy him are one or two sizes bigger, depending on how fat I want him.
At a couple dinners he's outdone himself - and his shirts. I can see the shirt straining to hold in his eating. When we got home once his buttons popped.
This past week we went for a fitting for his wedding clothes, but I only brought people who would praise him for getting fatter. Sure enough, the clothes were too tight and we needed a bigger size. At first he was very embarrassed, but after everyone patted him and told him in laudatory tone that he'd gotten too fat, and after I praised him as well, he seemed much happier about it all, and when we ate out afterward he ate plenty.
6 years

First time waddling?

The little man waddles more every day. As he's become more settled into his weight it's harder for him to walk at his previous pace.
I used to have to run to catch him, but we were horsing around a few days ago and he couldn't break into a run - he couldn't even break into a fast walk without getting out of breath. I basically just walked behind him, choosing my moment to catch him
How I enjoyed teasing him about this. "You're far too fat for these games now".
6 years