Do you feel fatter in the mirror than on yourself?

I don’t have a full length mirror to see my body, however I do often take videos of myself to see how much I’ve gained! I don’t really feel too much bigger, however looking at videos I’ve made recently and comparing them to old videos I can definitely see I’ve gotten fatter!
3 years

What little differences have you noticed recently?

Lately I’ve noticed that my chin and face in general has gotten bigger, I’ve got a big double chin now! My lower back hurts if I bend over for too long now too. I got out of breath just scooping out my cat’s litter box earlier too. I’m also starting to take up more space in chairs.
3 years

When will it sag

Mine is starting to sag slightly now and I’m mainly gaining visceral fat. It took about 4 or 5 months of slowly gaining for my belly to start hanging over my waist band.
3 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

I always wear my pants underneath my belly. It’s uncomfortable if I pull them over my belly because it digs into my fat. I don’t mind that my wife wears hers over her bottom roll though, but it’s nice when she pulls her pants underneath her belly to show off her double belly!
3 years

So what games are you playing?

I’ve started playing Pokémon yellow again, I’m training my team before I take on Misty.
3 years

Do chubby guys just refuse to put themselves out there due to insecurity?

I only get a few likes and comments. That doesn’t discourage me from uploading pictures though! I just don’t have too much time to take pictures lately. I feel that there are more people who comment on pics on the subreddit r/gainers. So perhaps there’s more people on Reddit who probably don’t visit this site or aren’t even aware of it.
3 years

Stretch marks

I like stretch marks, I've got lots of them on my stomach. I like how they feel against my fingers as I rub my wife's belly as well as mine. xD
3 years

How much do you want to gain?

Right now my main goal is to weigh more than my wife, she’s around 323 lbs and I’m about 226 lbs so I’ve got some work to do! I’m thinking number wise I’d like to be 330 lbs., however if I end up being bigger than that I wouldn’t mind.
3 years

Bursting feeling

It feels awesome! I've only been there a few times, but man it's good. I know my limits, at that point I want to continue but my stomach says otherwise. Then I wait a few more hours and eat again.
3 years

How many people know about your fetish?

My wife and a few coworkers know. (Long story short there's a middle age woman that I work with who doesn't really have a filter and asked me alongside other people what gets them off. TBH I don't have an issue with that sort of talk at work, it makes for a interesting work day. :V) Thankfully she didn't give me any grief for liking big women.
3 years