Fas out and about

fatnclassy wrote:
I think I actually see these things a lot. I mean, as a girl, when a guy looks at me a certain way I know he's attracted to be, but he's afraid to say anything. I think that if it wasn't this huge social pressure it would be far less of a girl. I also happened to be slightly over confident and friendly, which really scares off some shyer, less intense people.

But I also agree that there are so many factors. I guess I'm just complaining., but it's something I've always wondered about so I'm always interested to hear it from the man's side.

You do realize that if you know they are attracted to you, you could always approach them.

Not hating, just sayin'.
12 years

Weight gain powder questions

Moonchild wrote:
Pudgers McLovin wrote: Would the powder be absorbed as fat easier for some reason?

In general, no - if you were working out it would be absorbed as muscle easier, but since you wouldn't be, it would turn into fat, but much LESS efficiently than other things. Most actual gaining would come from the carbs in the protein powder (simple sugars help the body absorb protein after a workout) but obviously you can easily get those from much cheaper sources that don't taste like crap.

Moonchild hit the nail on the head with that one. I'll just add some supplementary info for anyone interested. How many calories isn't as important as to where they are coming from. Your body can live off of either carbohydrates or proteins, so essentially you are either on a carb based diet, a protein based diet, or somewhere in-between. Like Moonchild said, proteins don't get absorbed as fat as well as carbs do. One of the primary reasons behind this is an insulin response triggered when blood sugar spikes. This causes excess sugar to be stored as fat as quickly as possible because too much sugar running through your veins will kill you. However, your body becomes resistant insulin and has to produce more each time you trigger an insulin response to gain the same effect. Eventually, your body can't produce enough insulin anymore and you become diabetic. Other health problems can occur from a carb based diet such as clogged arteries. So when you eat that double cheeseburger at Mc. D's, it's not so much all the saturated fats that are doing the damage, but the bun, the fries, the ketchup, and all of that sugary soda.

Essentially what I'm getting at is this: Protein, fats (with the exception of partially hydregenated oils i.e. trans fats), etc = more difficult, but healthier gain
Carbs (sugars) = fast, easy gain but at greater risks of health problems in the long run.

Ok, I'm done. hahaha.
12 years

Low calorie/sugar stuffing

Hey, I'm more of a FA or feeder but I recently have learned that I enjoy stuffing myself as well. I'm not trying to gain however, and am, in fact, trying to lose weight. So I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for stuffing yourself that keeps calories and sugar low. Water bloating doesn't allow me to get very big before I feel sick, and I don't want to risk water intoxication. Also, I've tried the tried the trick where you keep swallowing air to inflate your stomach, but it gets to difficult to force the air in after a time, and I'm even less bloated then with water.

tl;dr:
Low calorie/sugar ways of stuffing yourself other than water or air.
12 years

Attention pervs!

Bubba Jay wrote:
I have noticed a lot of men say pervy stuff on the women's photos and say pervy things to them in the chat.

And I know there's some nice men on this site so I apologise in advance to you nice men.

Just remember...

They're humans too.

And if you message a woman and she does not respond.

Don't hassle her by bombarding her with messages.

Move on!

I've also known men wanting women just cos they're fat.

Like them for them, not cos they're fat.

Anybody agree with me?

Woah... wait, just, woah.....

You're telling me- wait - you're telling me there are GIRLS on the INTERNET?!

smiley I'm joking of course
12 years

Weight gain shakes and results

If by weight gain shakes you mean protein shakes then it depends on what your goals are. They can add calories to your diet, yes, but since they are largely protein it won't trigger the same response as say a chocolate milkshake. The carbohydrates/sugar in a regular milkshake would spike your blood sugar and trigger an insulin response, which in turn would store more fat per calorie then if it was all coming from protein. This does lead to a higher risk of diabetes and other complications however. A protein shake on the other hand would simply increase the volume of calories which would cause weight gain as well, but at a much more reduced rate.

tl;dr

Protein (weight gain) shakes: Healthier slow gain.

Regular sugary shakes: faster gain but with more risks for health complications later on if you don't plan on eating a protein based diet.
12 years

Beards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to grow my beard out but the hair on my chin is really blonde, so unless you're in my personal bubble it just looks like I have giant mutton chops. My boss has started calling me wolverine : /
12 years

Ask the girls/women!

If it helps whenever someone says "I want to get to know you." or "I want to be friends." it instantly raises a red flag that they're trying to covertly get into my pants even if they're not.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!? Seriously, I wish I'd known this sooner, I've put something similar to that in so many messages it's not even funny.
13 years

Portal 2

Co-op is awesome, me and a friend played it over steam, took us the afternoon to beat it too. It is definitely more fun if you find someone that thinks like you do though, it's easier to get them to understand what your thinking. Other wise you'll probably get really frustrated with it.
13 years

Weight gain/being fat leads to increasing chances of cancer?

I wouldn't say that obesity causes cancer, more likely the habits that lead to obesity cause cancer. For example, trans fat when fed to rats gave the heart legions and cancer, and what is trans fat used for? Cooking fast food, do you get what I'm saying? Whatever happened to cooking in healthy, delicious saturated-fat.
13 years

Any feeders feel guilty they don't like their gain?

The one thing I've always worried about as the health issue, how could I ask someone to be that weight if I love them knowing that it could do serious harm to them in the future? If only there was a magic pill that eliminated the health issues associated with fat, one can only hope.
13 years