Fake silicone belly

Bellyempire:
Does anyone have a link of where to find these?

Eggroll252:
www.roanyer.com/index.php

I've heard these are good 👍🏻

Awesome thanks
1 year

Ethics

Raven:
I think there’s nothing wrong with someone wanting to become immobile. At the end of the day it’s their body, they should be able to do what they want.

I guess the only thing would be the health issues that come with it. Some one would have to care for the immobile person. So when making the decision to become immobile it impacts someone elses life and impacts society indirectly by diverting resources to support that persons upkeep and welfare.
1 year

Breeding

Bob:
I’m skinny and want to stay that way but I’d love to be bred by an ssbhm.

I really like the sound of that. Just picturing a huge belly on the back of a skinny girl. Her being held down by all the weight on her back while she is being pounded from behind and being forced to take until she is filled with his seed.
1 year

Fat fantasies come true.

Stuckfan101:
Got a girl I was feeding stuck in a playhouse window. It took me and one of her girlfriends an hour to pull her out

Wow depending on the age did you bang her while she was stuck
1 year

Fat fantasies come true.

Bellyempire:
First fat fantasy that came true. I dated a girl in college short and 400 pounds beautiful. She had a friend that was just as big with a rounder belly. I drove them around so they can pick up food and i dont really know what happened but i think they wanted to express their appreciation so they sat me on the couch pulled my pants down and proceeded to take turns performing oral sex on me and making out.

Next fat fantasy was mother and daughter feeders. I took them both out to eat and we got back in their vehicle and they pulled their shirts up and let me rub their massive bellies.

Babaricus:
Damn you sound like on like guy? Anymore details or other stories you lived through?

I've got tons of stories
1 year

Fat fantasies come true.

First fat fantasy that came true. I dated a girl in college short and 400 pounds beautiful. She had a friend that was just as big with a rounder belly. I drove them around so they can pick up food and i dont really know what happened but i think they wanted to express their appreciation so they sat me on the couch pulled my pants down and proceeded to take turns performing oral sex on me and making out.

Next fat fantasy was mother and daughter feeders. I took them both out to eat and we got back in their vehicle and they pulled their shirts up and let me rub their massive bellies.
1 year

If a witch were to capture you…

Just wish a witch would swallow me whole and hold me prisoner in her belly
1 year

If a witch were to capture you…

I would want the witch to vore me
1 year

Other spaces online?

Jiggle Junkie:
Dimensions for discussions and stories, sometimes art.

DeviantArt for stories and art.

Tumblr isn’t at all as viable as it used to be, but there are still some good folks on there, who usually wind up finding each other.

Dimensions is one of the most mature and established places.
1 year

Does anyone know what this video is called and where i can buy it

Feedmesqueezeme:
I know it’s called Mirror, Mirror I can find thumbnails but not the video sorry!

thanks
1 year