Plans for this summer?

A few ideas up in the air but, as my one good friend is a school teacher....

I plan to use a lot of his summer break so we can work on some scripts we have been pushing to the side...

Of course, before Summer starts, I have my stand up comedy classes so, I plan to start getting onstage by mid summer.

a lot of work and a few trips to the Pittsburgh PA and Scranton PA area to visit friends and family...

Just a basic summer.
12 years

Currently listening to?

A lot of System of a Down to celebrate that after 9 years, I FINALLY get to see them in Concert in August!

BOOYAAA!
12 years

What's your type?

Honey_Baby wrote:
No_Limit_Soldier17 wrote:
Honey_Baby wrote:
I just have a thing for skinheads. Arrogant and bald. Does it for me errytime.

Okay, do you mean guys with shaved heads? Or do you mean white supremacists? If it's the latter, I'm a little disturbed by that.

Hahahahahha uhm no, I just find shaven heads sexy. I'm not into mental nazi gang members. Just Chavs...

"Don't be stupid, be a smarty. Come and join the Nazi party!"

Lest ye all have forgotten, it is 'Springtime for Hitler'!

And if you tell me the 2005 remake was better than what Zero and Gene did, I'll come to your front door and hit you with a nerf hammer!
12 years

Say something nice ...

Seems like a good guy across the drink! But, I don't think he seems to realize that Mixed-Up-Lass is Mixed up....Lass... smiley
12 years

Help

When I was younger, my buddy and I got hooked on scripts...mostly his pain pills for herniated disks in his back

But, we eventually started taking his parents stronger stuff and even visited his aunt and uncle and, while upstairs in the bathroom...He'd sneak into the bedroom and pocket a few Oxy

Well, one day I took more than we ever took and I got really sick. I was throwing up, I passed out at one point...

Ever since that day, any meds I put in my body for a high...make me super sick within the hour... That's what got me to stop.

Of course, this was 10yrs ago... we were 18/19 fresh outta high school and REALLY stupid! lol
12 years

Most chatty members

LadyGrace wrote:
I'm honoured...I think! smiley
Or maybe I just need to shut up and stop lurking...

Yeah, Lurking will creep people out! smiley
12 years

Say something nice ...

^ Ummm stalker?! lol Do I talk of these things often or at all?! hmmm lol

Really though. Def sexy! smiley
12 years

Say something nice ...

Knows good fashion! lol

on a side note, these glasses broke a month ago... I've been sad in life ever since.... smiley
12 years

Say something nice ...

Seems like a great man. Should clearly be the talk of the town!
12 years

Say something nice ...

^ Clearly has a great sense of humor to wear a shirt that merely states "LMAO"

Awesome!
12 years