With age comes weight and the mom bod

No question I love it too. Seeing women fill out over time, bellies becoming bigger, their thighs and arms growing fatter is a real turn-on for me. There is something very sexy about mothers growing fatter as they continue to have children. So yes the "Mom body" is very appealing to this FA.
7 years

Feeders - would you gain with your partner?

I can't think of anything more pleasurable then gaining weight with your wife, girlfriend or partner. The thought of the two of us gaining together, encouraging each other to eat more and more rich, fattening foods, and growing ever fatter together is a tremendous turn-on. I would love to experience it someday.
7 years

Double chins

I think double chins are incredibly sexy. Along with a rounder, plumper face, its another visual clue that a woman is gaining weight and/or loves to eat. I have the same love for plump and fat upper arms for the same reason.
7 years

Bellies

Fajames:
When you have a belly fetish like I do, fully round
double, hanging doesn't matter as long as there H-U-G-E !!

Could not agree more. Just love huge bellies on women, men and myself.
7 years

Can't stop thinking about weight gain

guitarist:
Hey everyone.

I'm 24, 6'2" and about 325lbs. I've gained about 50lbs over the last couple of years since living on my own, and as each passing day goes by I cannot seem to stop thinking about how much I love putting on weight.

I love eating fatty foods, it turns me on so much. I love the thought of somebody stuffing me with more and more food and feeling my huge belly getting so full and tight, and pressing my body against them. I'd love to squash somebody, and for people to humiliate me and tell me how fat I am.

As difficult as it is in practicality, I LOVE the idea of getting so much bigger, and the sight of my own huge gut gets me massively aroused. Does anyone else find their obsession going this far?

Yes I did. Love your description above and found it so arousing. I went through the same thing a number of years ago and gained 130 lbs., eventually reaching 305 lbs. I was amazed how aroused I became looking at and feeling my huge gut and stuffing myself with rich, fattening foods. Watching others gain weight and experiencing my own fattening still really turns me on!
7 years

Would you be master or slave

Would love to be submissive to a devoted female feeder that would fatten me to her hearts content.
7 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Fajames:
Most larger women tend to downplay their size. The ones that take care of themselves, makeup, nails, hair and dress to show off their curves really turn me on.If ya got it flaunt it !!

Love watching a women eat. A tasty morsel disappearing with a wink in her eye. Knowing that
the extra calories will end up somewhere helping to expand her waistline and asking if I think she's big enough yet ? Now that's sexy !!

Could not agree more. A woman who dresses to accentuate her curves, is proud of her size and looks as good as she can be is a huge turn-on. I too get really turned on watching a beautiful fat woman eat with gusto and really enjoy food, not holding back for the sake of watching her figure but celebrating the fact that her meal can make her even fatter. Just sexy as hell.
7 years

What can ff do to make you come here more often?

I think the improvements made to date are great. And I love this community. Adding pay site web models would not be a good thing in my mind. What is nice about this site is we are all everyday people who love fat to one degree or another and it is so nice to have a forum where you can discuss your likes, turn-ons, experiences, etc. There are plenty of sites already that feature fat web models like the Dimension Forums, Big Cuties, etc.

What I miss is the News section or link that was removed some time ago. I liked when current news stories about American's getting fatter, other countries experiencing their populations getting fatter, celebrities getting fatter, etc. were featured on the link and kept current.
7 years

Getting fat and happy in an american suburb

Yes, Americans continue to grow fatter. 75% of us are either overweight or obese. We do drive almost everywhere and children no longer walk to school. Restaurants serve very large portions and offer as much bread and butter as you want prior to the meal. We have an abundance of restaurant choices of every imaginable cuisine. And our jobs are completely sedentary for the most part, sitting all day at our desks and working on a computer. We love to snack. Eating out is a national pastime. And it seems to be a tradition that once a couple marries, they will grow fat together. Nonetheless, as Fanedfox said, we are a fat and happy people for the most part.
7 years

You know your fat when...

Walking up a few stairs is a challenge.

You get winded running more than a few steps.

The only vehicles that are comfortable are full size cars and SUVs.

You need a seat belt extender on all flights.

You can't lower the airline tray table all the way down because your belly is too big.

Restaurant owners love you because you always order drinks, appetizers and desserts.

Women love to cook for you because you always clean your plate and ask for seconds.

Sitting in a restaurant booth is no longer possible.

Friends can't help but pat your belly and tell you how healthy you are looking.

All theater seats are now very tight.

Your 2 XL shirts and Size 54 pants are getting very tight.
7 years