Female feeder?

Well, that is sexy! I love that you feel that way! And funny enough, a story about a foursome, where women are being fed by eachother just came ouf of my pen (um, keyboard):

extremefeeding.com/index.php/en/stories/item/242-sharon-ali-and-jes

I'm curious what you think about the story in a bi and feeding context. (just as a note: it is very sexual in nature)
11 years

Stretch marks...

I LOVE stretch marks and I guess it is because I like women that gain fast and stretch marks are a sure sign of that. And the sexy thing is that they mark you as a feedee and they don't go away anymore, so every feeder can see it. In a woman it could be from pregnancy, but in a man, as a female feeder told me, it is a sure sign: it shows that he gained fast, for whatever reason, either feeding himself or being fed. And even when the feedee loses weight, he/she will always "advertise" it. Also, what I like is that stretch marks show that the fat overstretched your tissue and made it more jiggly and created a hanging belly earlier, totally sexy!
11 years

Gaining as a female

I have been a dominant feeder for a long time and always fought against my submissive feedee tendencies. And after meeting with a few female feeders, I have now accepted that I will gain and get quite large. And that I will still be dominant as a feeder, but just also a receiver as well as a giver. And I now know what a feedee feels when she wants to get fattened up, because I feel it too. And I don't know how a fat man seems to a woman that likes this, but from the female feeders that I have talked to, they say that a huge fat belly can make a man even more dominant and powerful Generally I would agree that fat makes you feminine, but well, it might depend in which context.
One of the female feeders (a mutual gainer) said that one of her boyfriends was really tall and fat and that he looked like a total giant with that combination. Just my 10 cents.
11 years

Feedees/feeders in bay area

Calling all feeders and feedees in the SF bay area that are curious to meet other like minded people. Give a shout out where you are at.
12 years