What does it feel like to gain alot of weight?

lol

But to answer the question, it feels good, albeit i've only gained under 20lbs but I enjoy the way my body feels, i can't keep my hands off my belly and it is a massive turn on.

I suppose its all individual though, you'll have to try a bit for yourself and find out.

smiley
14 years

Things that terrify you?

lovely_plumper wrote
fattenmeto500 wrote
doing worse than everyone else in a work or academic setting and having the fact made public to everyone around me

This happened to me in H.S. my teacher started reading out the worst answers from a test we had just taken and I knew they were my answers and everyone in class LAUGHED because apparently it was obvious to everyone else how wrong my asnwers were, but I didn't know that I was wrong. I had to try very hard not to start crying ...he didn't say my name but the way my face turned red and my eyes water he might as well have...

nawww, what a jerk *HUGZ*

Teachers really have no idea sometimes, if they have such a problem, address it in private with the student, don't make an example, that helps no one.

God i don't miss school, or regret not going to uni, all that stuff sucks smiley
14 years

Favorite quotes

Kahlane wrote
"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she."

Then a few lines later:

"The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars
As daylight doth a lamp. Her eye in heaven
Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night.
See how she leans her cheek upon her hand.
Oh, that I were a glove upon that hand
That I might touch that cheek!"

LOVE this. (It's Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet)

Ah Shakespeare, I know this off by heart as well as the Queen Mab bit, Mercutio FTW!!!
14 years

Never realized

Always good to hear success stories, enjoy!
14 years

How could she actually eat this much?

*shudders*

I hate that guy, but youtube ones aren't so bad, I fear that one with the site where if you try and close it, it quotes the lyrics in the close box, I swear to god, scared the living hell out of me the first time I saw it...

:'(
14 years