Sopa pipa

justlunatic87 wrote:
I heard that the White house is not really behind this sopa law..

Can't the president of USA just use his VETO against it?

He has, sort of. He refuses to sign off on it as it is:
imperfectparent.com/topics/2012/01/17/obama-comes-out-against-current-sopa-and-pipa-legislation-but-stops-short-of-killing-it/

forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/01/16/obama-says-so-long-sopa-killing-controversial-internet-piracy-legislation/

It's not over though, no. Hollywood/etc will keep trying to work on the thing.

Many people worldwide have voted on petitions against it too:
latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2012/01/google-anti-sopa-petition.html
12 years

Ninja feeding

Ninja Sammich wrote:
Also Witchy, since these threads seem to be popping up quite a bit lately, it seems apparent that no one reads the site rules. Perhaps we can have a sticky thread entitled "Secret Fattening" that explains why it's unethical. That way we don't keep having to yell at people every time a newb pops in and starts a thread like this. They'll just see it and click on it assuming it'll have tips and then they will be BLASTED with the truth.

WitchyMcFottykins wrote:
with the amount and frequency of threads of this nature, especially recently, I am inclined to agree that a sticky thread regarding the site rules and the overall view of this within the feeding community as a whole may well be a very good idea, the passage I quoted here was from a sticky thread that Saphiel Sir has written and gives great references for most aspects of the site, however perhaps something directed at this specific topic is a fairly good idea, I can have a discussion on this topic with the other mods smiley

Yeah... something has to be done to make people take notice. As for this topic, I suppose I'll lock it right now. Hopefully the OP got the point, anyway.

Edit: Erm, seems he did get some sort of point, he deleted his account. Hopefully he can learn properly from this, anyway.
12 years

Name me your good points

Oddity wrote:
I haven't killed anybody yet.

WINNING
12 years

Bitten by feeder bug

And there it shall go. *moves topic*
12 years

Do fa's make better bfs?

Murphy wrote:
They must be, what with all the threads asking how to secretly fatten up one's partner.

LOL, my thoughts exactly. smiley
12 years

Any new years resolutions

Dispose of all fair-weather friends. smiley And find real romance too, of course.
12 years

Which country / where would you live if you could?

Somewhere cooler with people who aren't so damn ignorant.
12 years