Too skinny in the fa community

Sadly, many here can make the same mistake with their pushy attitudes in what they want in those they seek. Remember there's plenty more fish in the sea when it comes to friends and the like on here, so if someone's being silly like that, find other people that will be accepting. smiley

Complaints about height before I don't hear anywhere as much about as weight (as GOOD mentioned, guys can be ever demanding about that), though I imagine they'd be present enough. Being tall rocks anyway. smiley
12 years

Air inflation

sissypiggy21 wrote:
um isn;t this dangerous and can kill you

Not if it's done right, no, but it's true that if one doesn't do it right they can badly injure themselves. I assume the trick to it is being very precise and careful.

The majority of those who do it are still fine from what I've seen so... well, people should be careful how much they push their limits.
12 years

Alignment quiz!- good/evil/etc

bbwildrose wrote:
Oh dear, none of my scores are particularly high!

Your Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma are pretty good, don't worry. smiley As I mentioned before, 10 is average and 18 is peak of human ability so getting 14's and a 13 is still very good.
12 years

A big thank you

I'm so glad, and you're welcome, PreciouslyRare. smiley
12 years

Please help me! please!

You don't have a choice as to how your weight will be put on, it's all genetics. Just put it on and hope for the best, really.
12 years

Merry christmas

Merry Christmas all! smiley
12 years

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

Admin Mode: Alright, an argument in here went too far, no more discussion about rape/secret feeding. All posts discussing it have been cleaned up. Back to sharing 'What's your biggest feederism turn-on?' thank you. smiley

As one final reminder from the Guide to FF:

- On another note, Secret Feeding/Fattening is something that is universally frowned upon in the community for being unethical, as it betrays another person's trust. Fantasizing about it is fine, as the 'FANTASY' part of Fantasy Feeder indicates, but doing it for real is another matter. No sneaking weight gain supplements/more fattening ingredients into anyone's food!
12 years

Say something nice...

A very sweet hearted and caring lady with a razor wit. smiley
12 years

Happy birthday saphiel sir

Thanks everyone! ^_^
12 years