Any ideas on teasing fat men?

Ciara317 wrote:
I always tease my boyfriend about how big he is, the degree of it varies on the situation. He's tall, aside from being heavier, so I'll tease him about being a greedy or fat giant and kind of 'guilting' him when he eats too much. Sometimes he'll playfully threaten to 'eat' me if I don't bring him more food or rub his shoulders or his belly, play with his hair etc.

I was nervous about teasing him at first, especially since he seemed kind of self conscious about his size in general but one day I just let something slip out in the height of the moment and he rolled with it, no problem. Now when I comment on his size, and tease him about what a 'mean giant' he is, he gets this look in his eyes like 'yes I am'.

His personality is usually very sweet and kind, he can actually even be very soft spoken at times which catches people off guard, so I think he enjoys the role reversal and being the 'bad guy'.

When we're in public our teasing is much more playful and can fly under the radar as us just being goofy and joking with each other, like to get his attention I always poke his belly. I guess it all depends on how you're playing, but the little guilt trips seem to work well with us.

hmm hehe interesting i guess that sounds something i would love ^^ in a realtionship or flirt smiley
9 years

Asmr feeder roleplay video

no sadly not smiley but i guess that would be something worth trying as i guess there are lots of guys and girls out there who would just love to listen to something like that if it´s made good and nice teasing and encouraging ^^.
9 years

Feedism research project

LilRascl wrote:
I saw this on Tumblr today - the bane of my existence... god how I hate that site. And yet, I'm hooked? Regardless, I think this was a good find.

I work in research and feel like her recruitment post is similar to something I would send out. The language also sat well with me, so I emailed her this afternoon. She got right back to me with the following email:

"Dear [Fatty],

Thank you for your positive e-mail and your interest in our work. Michael and I have been interviewing men and women who are involved in feederism from a variety of perspectives (e.g. gainer/feedee, mutual gainers, encourager/feeder) and our book is due for completion in May this year. We have been interviewing people over *** (voice only) or by phone to try and better understand feederism. Our main motivation is addressing the misconceptions around feederism and also showing the diversity of activity people engage in (rather than the stereotypical idea of feeding to immobility). The interviews last between 30 and 60 minutes depending on how much people want to say.

We have interviewed a number of people now and will probably stop interviewing at the end of this month to give us three months to write up our work. If you'd like to take part there is still time and it would be great to hear about your experiences - it sounds as though you have been quite determined if you have gained 70lbs in a year. We could probably schedule an interview within the next week or so. If you'd like any more information or wish to ask any questions before agreeing to take part then please just let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks again for getting in touch and best wishes,

Kathy"

---

Again, seems legit. I responded asking her what research code of conduct they follow and how that covers anonymity, and to send me any more information that she could. I'd be happy to post her response if anyone else is curious!

I'm planning on going ahead with the interview as long as they pass my ethics test and I continue to get the impression their work is non-sensationalist, genuine research. If nothing else.. for science!

oh interesting then i will wait for your judgement and maybe send her a mail , too^^
9 years

Pregnant and wanting to feed!

mauiwowiebabe wrote:
I've always wanted someone to eat from my breast and be a personal milk maidsmiley I'm currently pregnant, my boobs are swollen and need to be milked! Milk me!!

Oh my you have such deliscious boobs i would so love to try that smiley and sooth you by doing that as long and often as you wish .....smiley

do i get an invite ? smiley
9 years

Kidnapped, forced to be a pig?

why couldn´t i just let me fattened up a bit then just escape and get back in shape paah i don´t see there any path with no return ;-)
9 years

Why is overeating so arousing?

suiseiseki17 wrote:
stars956 wrote:
I don't know why, but ive always wondered. I only like it on other people (some people, i'm picky), and I find it ironic because ive always been very small myself, and weirdly enough I have a digestive problem which makes me feel too full when I'm not, and I do often get er, bloated if I eat normally. I've had this problem/the fetish for as long as I can remember, which also doesn't make sense because you don't have a sex drive when you're young, but I distinctly know that Ive liked it for years. And when it happens to me I hate it, it bothers me, but on other people I find it sexual? it's very strange.

I feel the same way, i'm a thin girl, really don't like eating but when a girl or some sexy men are overstuffed or burping for eating too much I just lost control and got crazy. But when I eat i really hate me, i don't like being stuffed por anything like that, just think it bothers me.

ok that is interesting .....

i once only ate for eating and don´t die although i liked good dishes but didn´t eat much of it ....

But somehow over the years i developped some sort of rush when i eat a bit more so that i feel stuffed and now i like this feeling from time to time and like the added pudge that´s when i start to get crazy and eat a lot more and want to see some effects of added softness after such a time of overeating and beeing full and feeling softer .....smiley

But i know what you mean, after a certain while eating more and feeling full and waiting for effects of softness on my tummy i loose interest and feel quite good when i go back to normal just by not having this strong desire anymore so much .....
9 years

Vore and feederism

oh well i would at least bite and squeeze you ^^
9 years

Kidnapped, forced to be a pig?

it would be funny to somehow experience this and feel how it would be just getting chubbier without any chance of doing something against it ^^
9 years

Does stuffing arouse you?

oh hehe yes and this ;-) but wow this is hot you really can´t stop stuffing yourself although there is this pain ???

hehe a helples girl can´t stop eating very cute
9 years

Feedees: why get fat?

ChubbyDay-Dreamer wrote:

Hey ChubbyDayDreamer we would be the perfect match i just saw ;-)

and we even come from the same country ? wow

Would you ever like to chat with me ?
9 years