How to deal with family ?

Your issue seems more an overbearing family problem. You owe nobody an explanation of why you gained weight. You do not deserve to be berated over it. You don't have to let any of these people into your home.
2 years

How do you make money when you're immobile?

Any sort of telecommuting job would do.
2 years

What's your dream stuffing?

I would love to gorge all day and swell up such that buttons pop, seams rip, and so on
2 years

Calories you ate today

How does one keep track?
2 years

How fat would you like to be?

Bigwideland:
I will be 550 asap, but using the word like, well over 800 lbs , just having massive roll on the legs and belly that on the way to the floor. See image below, dream size, could you image the wobble in a belly like that.

What is that thing?
2 years

All day stuffing

It just means to repeat the previous instructions. It's a reference to instructions once common on shampoo bottles: lather, rinse, and repeat.
2 years

Favourite body part

Bellies and breasts.
2 years

Sturdiest chair you have ever broken

Folding chairs with a 250 pound limit.
2 years

Didn't fit in a chair!

Highwood-usa.com makes nice patio furniture out of a strong polymer. Most are good for up to 500 pounds. They feel great, but are pricy.
2 years

Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

Not pants story, but shirts.

I have long preferred to wear knit shirts, even before I got fat. A couple days ago, I got a button-up shirt as a gift in 3XLT, which is what I wear in knit shirts. On an empty stomach and standing up, the buttons were gapping slightly. If I sat down, they'd be on the verge of popping. After a nice meal, they'd probably pop.

I'll keep the shirt.
2 years