Getting immobile: disadvantage

ReadTheWind wrote:
"Corpulex"

Never heard of this before, I just googled it, thanks for mentioning it! smiley
12 years

Ff sods law

BlutEngel wrote:
You write a long message and click send and then it don't send and you lose all that writing. (happens to me a lot..fuu)

YES!!!

Not just on FF, but anything online, and then you really don't feel like writing it out again but are so disappointed because you thought it turned out pretty damn good!
12 years

I don't know about you

ReadTheWind wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Sounds kinda fun. As long as I get to get out every once in a while.

I'd let you out to graze in the pasture every once in a while.

This is somehow both disturbing and yet slightly erotic...
12 years

How do you tell yr partner?

I think the key is not starting with "I have a fat fetish"

Tell him how attractive you find him, his body, everything, the same way you would tell anyone, don't focus on the fat, but don't avoid it either, it is part of who he is and you love all of him.

Once you can get him comfortable with the idea of you finding him attractive fat, then you can worry about the rest of it.
12 years

Survey results

Curious, thanks for posting.
12 years

Feederism on television

Although i'm not familiar with it, i'll have a look, in the mean time, i found this for a friend before, others here may enjoy it too:

12 years

Movie name stuffing game xd

I volunteer for The Eating Games! smiley
12 years

Cultures and larger bodies...

[quote]Mattachu wrote:
Reading the Wikipedia article, it looks like it's only prestigious once you reach a certain point - until then you're treated like crap, it sounds like
]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumo

Yes, i've actually looked into this quite a bit and found the life of an aspiring sumo wrestler not as great as my dreams lead me to believe. :\
12 years

Experimental gain questions

I gained about 20lbs, kind of mixed feelings, didn't gain or lose any, but i don't regret it, much lol.
12 years

Simulating

shazzy wrote:
want to give me a piggy back? that will simulate being damn heavy..

lol smiley
12 years