What made you decide to get fat?

I was a overweight child growing up. But I've always loved fat, so I didn't mind being overweight and out of shape. Though sadly my family members were getting concerned by the weight I was gaining when I was a teenager, so I lost some weight. But ever since I was 20 I really wanted to let myself go again, and I found the site. I've been gaining off and on for the past 11 years since finding the site, and since I'm transitioning I'm going through a second puberty essentially, which is making my appetite increase. So now I'm at my biggest and I keep gaining and giving into my junk food addiction. It feels good being morbidly obese. smiley
3 years

Highest weight?

I’m currently at my highest weight, 226 lbs! smiley
3 years

Numbers

Height: 5’
Weight: 226 lbs.
BMI: 44.1
Waist: 49 inches
Neck: 18 inches
Body fat percentage: 41%
3 years

Being un-healthy

That's what I'm doing myself. I've been eating nothing but junk, getting little to no exercise, and drinking lots of sugary drinks. I know my junk food diet is causing me to gain lots of visceral fat and I know my arteries are getting clogged.
3 years

How did you decide you wanted to be morbidity obese?

I've always wanted to be fat, since I was about 14. I remember my best friend's sister was huge and I recall mentioning to my parents that I didn't care if I got as big as her. I was chubby at the time, and gaining weight because my appetite increased and I wanted to fatten myself up. Sadly though my grandmother made me lose some weight, and so I stayed around 125-130 up until I found this site. xD That was in 2010, and I was 20 then. I started purposely gaining again and got up to around 170 but at the time I didn't have a lot of money, so I couldn't indulge as much as I wanted to. I also stopped gaining at this point, but then in 2016 I got the urge to gain again. That time I gained up until I was around 195 or so but started to lose interest in gaining... Then last year I had a bad reaction to something and I started taking steroids to help with the reaction. I ended up gaining about 10 lbs due to my appetite increasing. Then I started transitioning back in August, and lately I've been giving into my increased appetite from that. I'm up to around 230 lbs now and I'm still gaining. I'm also very short so my bmi is at 44 so I'm already in class iii obesity. smiley
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

When I was younger I would often attempt to suck my stomach in at school, if I wore tight shirts. Now I don't bother sucking my stomach in, because even when I do my stomach is still big, so I can't hide it. xD
3 years

Looking for the fastest most unhealthy way of gaining

I’ve been gaining weight unhealthily lately myself. I’ve been drinking at least 3 or 4 sodas a day, sometimes I’ll drink a 20 oz Red Bull. I’ve been getting larger portions at different fast food restaurants lately, and have been getting two fast food meals whenever I get the chance. I’ve also been eating snack cakes too and other sweets. Also I’ve been eating right before bed too, and chugging a soda before bed. I’ve gained over 10 lbs. since I started purposely gaining again last month. Hope this helps and happy gaining!
3 years

Favorite snack food?

Snack cakes are my favorite snacks, but I’ll snack on anything that’s unhealthy. smiley
3 years

Fantasies

I want to become so obese that I struggle to do daily tasks. I would love to just sit around and gorge myself while playing video games and keep gaining visceral fat until my heart just gives out.
3 years

Is nicado avocado a feedee?

I don’t think he’s a feedee. I think he’s got bipolar or another mental illness and because his mukbang videos get lots of views and comments he’s not going to stop doing what he’s doing. It’s amazing to see how he went from being super skinny to obese in just a few years though. It’s been a while since I watched one of his videos until now and he’s definitely bigger than he was last time I seen one of his videos.
3 years