How do you get a girl to gain?

Murphy wrote:
wesleyv1 wrote:
Murphy wrote:
wesleyv1 wrote:
ok so you'll need some cloraform, some rope, and about fiftey sticks of butter

Rape jokes are so funny. You should tell more of them.

/eyeroll
rape? who said anything about rape? thats sick man you got problems

I'm not the one suggesting kidnapping here.

IT WAS A JOKE.

*exasperated*
11 years

Girls who like girls bellies:)

Yep girls' bellies are hot...

Particularly those that are just a tad bigger than mine so I can imagine them on me... smiley
11 years

Chill out music

Very modern piano jazz. Esbjorn Svensson trio, Brad Mehldau, Phronesis, Robert Glasper and as of last week, the implausibly named Gogo Penguin
11 years

Events/meet-ups photo gallery!

Softgirl you were so right when you said you look like a bauble in your dress! Fab colours! In fact you and Wannabe Princess make such a lovely pair of round sparkly Christmas baubles... love it x
11 years

Helping gf's confidence?

Gingersnaps wrote:
My recommendation is this - read the numerous other forum threads where people have asked this question verbatim.

Perhaps a link to them would be kind? smiley
11 years

Swag or class?

I don't know what either looks like. Although thanks for the history lesson LC2.

Is this like back in the days when you could be a mod or rocker? Or like casuals (stay-pressed trousers lol) or goths back in the 80's?

Yours truly,

Grandma.

PS you'll want something warm in this weather dear
11 years

Very sad time of year for me

Dude we can't make it better. Only you can.

If that's the real & only reason why your fiancée left, you should be relieved, not sad! Thank goodness you didn't go ahead with marrying someone who was only prepared to be with you if you stayed a certain weight.

I'm sorry your friend died smiley Maybe use the anniversary to do something to celebrate his life and what you & he got from the times he was around.

I know it's hard but positivity attracts positive influences in your life.
11 years

Getting fatter & new clothes.

zaf wrote:
Reading the posts so far, I would say, it's a bigger (pardon the pun) problem for guys rather than girls when buying new clothes.I say this because girls have the option of stretch leggings, whilst we guys don't have that option plus buying new suits/smart wear for work is an expensive extra cost smiley

We women wear suits too! And what's worse, I've noticed that guys can wear the same suit all week and no-one would think anything of it. Whereas if I wear the same suit 2 days running I think people are gonna think I'm scuzzy. Women tend to feel pressure to have a new outfit each working day. So I have to have a selection of 5 suits and rotate them. I get crafty with suits that have a dress/skirt/trouser all matching the same jacket so it looks like a different suit (which I guess men can't do!). And yes, a 5- suit wardrobe is very expensive to replace when you go up a size.
11 years

Fish butty.....uk people

Never seen a fish butty - but a fish finger sandwich is delicious. Used to go to the pub at lunchtime for a fish finger sarnie, pint of lager and a game of pool back in the days when I was training for my job.

Come to think of it, I put on a lot of weight that year...
11 years