Cow fantasies?

Hadn't given this one much thought before... I've always been more of a pig-fantasy person, being called a piggy or a oinker, but in the last couple of months it's taken on more of a bovine twist...

My feeder has been remarking that my moobs have gotten so large with my recent gain that I no longer look like a big, fat pig, but more like a cow with two huge udders. She commands me to moo while she sucks on my nipples.

We do this kind of teasing all the time, so again I didn't think much of it... until recently I saw her searching for cow-print clothing on Amazon!

Moo!
8 years

Feedees: why get fat?

5. Your significant other wants you to gain.
6. You find it erotic.
1. You like fattening food.
2. You like to overeat.
4. You hate dieting.
3. You're tired of feeling guilty about your weight or appetite.
8 years

Point of no return

The fact that I need to eat so much, so regularly... that's how I know I've crossed the line.

I stuff myself like crazy, and still get hungry between meals... I don't know if I could last three hours between eating!

The fat life is the good life!
8 years

Trouble gaining at 350

As I've hit what I would consider the "very big" category, around 350, I've also noticed it is more difficult to gain.

I think a lot of this is just due to more calories being dedicated to "maintaining" the current fat stores in the body. It means you have to have that extra push to get beyond that.

It's possible - I broke through the plateau, but it's slower. Once I could gain more than 15 lbs in a month - now that would be quite high, and I am very happy for 7 or 8.
8 years

Perfectly fattened

Nice imagery in that poem, good work!
8 years

How young did you realize?

My first real identification as being an FA was with "the Munchies," a short cartoon played between shows on Saturday mornings back in the 80's, I think.

It was a warning to children watching TV cartoons on the weekend that becoming a couch potato might result in them becoming a bit tubby.

Those lines still haunt me: "Here munch this, here munch that, now you're not just bored, you're FAT!"

I was just reminded of it last week, as a story was posted on this site referencing that old cartoon!
8 years

How young did you realize?

billedmeup:
Melanie Bell brings back old memories. Her story, "Expanding Star" was the first long form wg fiction I had ever read. I still think it is one of the best.
]www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/stories/melanie/exp/MB-Exp01.html

Not my first experience, but I discovered these after she had vanished from "the scene," but it really made my appreciation mature, in a way... I often wonder what happened to Melanie Bell?
8 years

Man boobs

Since I last posted in this thread, I've continued to gain... and my moobs have continued to grow.

While my feeder likes them, and when we're alone together they are a source of erotic enjoyment, they remain something of an embarrassment during my regular day-to-day life...

I mean, they are freaking massive now, hanging and jiggling. My wife/feeder like to tease me about how much bigger they are than her's. The one down side of being a gaining feedee is that I am starting to out-grow the largest compression clothing that I could find. I have maxed out the 3X items, and am looking for more 4X and 5X stuff.

They are great when being played with in private, but such a pain when trying to hide them under a dress shirt!
8 years

Gaining "magic bullet"

Nomtastic:
Not sure if there's a thread for this already because I'm terribad at lurking, but what do you guys consider the gaining "magic bullet"? It could be anything from foods to habbits you guys found effective, or something like a supplement. Anything you guys found are the best tools to putting on the pounds.

My feeder started me on a very tough schedule of stuffings early on. Her goal was to stretch out my stomach and really increase my capacity. It really worked, and I had a few months were I put on really a lot of weight as a result.

It's not easy, because you have to eat past the point of being full. It's not pleasurable at first, at least it wasn't for me. She would over-stuff me every day, every meal.

It works though! That was almost a year ago, but today it takes real effort to hit my limits. smiley

Good luck on your journey!
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

My feeder making me so fat that I can't reach around my huge gut to pleasure myself... I would be dependent on her even for that...
8 years