Estrogen and men fat distribution

chubby1258:
If this PM doesn't do much, I'll give it a try. I really don't want to radically change my body anyway.

It is an estrogen. Without androgen blockers it probably won't do much. With androgen blockers, it will likely affect you.
4 years

johnxyz:
Remember, you will lose your erections and your manhood will shrink. Also remember, if it is strong enough to give your breasts, it will be strong enough to cause side effects. If you take something that claims to avoid side effects, it will not be strong enough for breasts. As someone else pointed out, you need to take both estrogen and anti-androgens for anything to happen.

chubby1258:
I do not want a full-on transition.
Does this loss of manhood also apply to phytogen or only estrogen?

If it is strong enough to grow breasts, it is strong enough to cause shrinkage. Most phytogens don't do much anyway, except maybe PM when taken with strong anti-androgens.
4 years

Remember, you will lose your erections and your manhood will shrink. Also remember, if it is strong enough to give your breasts, it will be strong enough to cause side effects. If you take something that claims to avoid side effects, it will not be strong enough for breasts. As someone else pointed out, you need to take both estrogen and anti-androgens for anything to happen.
4 years

How to gain discretely? embarrassed at what others think.

Ordering at Starbucks seems like a very expensive way to gain.
4 years

How to gain discretely? embarrassed at what others think.

Most people can gain without special tell-tale foods. Whenever you are away from your roommates, just eat candy bars and other junk.
4 years

Boob growth

randomtransgirl:
Can't get the url maker to work, but just copy and paste this: www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits
It's seriously the best resource for bra sizing

Except that bras are not uniform, especially when you get into larger sizes.
4 years

How to get over the public reaction to gaining/being fat?

If you worry about what people think or say, then perhaps gaining is not for you. You are also under no obligation to talk about it to family, friends or strangers. You can mention that you are happy at your current weight. If they keep bringing it up, you can tell them you don't want to discuss it. If they keep it up, you can leave. Obviously that will not work with family if you still live at home.
4 years

My girlfriend wants to become my feedee but..

You have to put up with a lot of crap to be a feedee and gain weight. This includes crap from friends and family, job discrimination, possible health issues, limiting places you can go and things you can do. Someone who wants to be a feedee will have to want it bad enough to overcome the problems associated with it.
4 years

Stupid question

If you eat 5 pounds of food, you will gain 5 pounds. Then, if you have a 5 pound poop, you will lose the 5 pounds.
4 years