Safe space for feedees--question

I like the idea. It would be a members only club with yearlly membership dues. The club would have an all you can eat buffett a store that sells fattening snakes a bar for socializing and hotel rooms to stay the night. This is really starting to sound like a good idea.

Like a playboy club but for feederism and fat admiration.
1 year

Need someone to write a story for me

I am guessing this person is not willing to pay
1 year

Feedist/gainer cookbook

Glad someone is finally doing this.
1 year

Fake silicone belly

Does anyone have a link of where to find these?
1 year

Public humiliation

him an expecting gf. sounds sexy
1 year

Breeding

A kink I have developed as of recently. Problem is I am not sure if it is a breeding fantasy or just a yearning to be a father.

I love the idea of knocking up a large women and watching her belly grow bigger with my child. The idea of her walking around with a big swollen belly and her and everyone else that sees her knows that she carries my offspring in there.

Breeding can be a very dominate kink. I love it.
1 year

Ethics

This is a great conversation to have one that I have pondered on since I joined the feedersim community. Gaining and fat admiration for that matter no matter how we care to justify or frame it is a kink that has real health consequences.

Recently with this trend of weight loss surgery alot of former partners have had the surgery. While I will miss them having larger bodies I can`t discourage them because in my opinion it would be immoral. Even with the all that can go wrong with weight loss surgery and the side effects and the decreased life expectency the quality of life is better than that of an extremely obese person.

Overall if its between to consenting adults I have nothing to say about it. If they are into the kink and are willing to take that journey then more power to them.

I want to take the conversation further. I have noticed that many gainers or extremely obese people have experienced some sort of trauma. I have not done the research to support a claim that its more trauma than a skinnier person but i suspect there maybe a correlation. So I ask is it ethical to be an FA or a feeder if the person who is a larger or gaining weights weight gain is a result of trauma they have experienced?
1 year

Flavor fatigue during stuffing

Intrigue992:
Do you get flavor fatigue during stuffing sessions? I need to plan my meals when stuffing so there’s a good mixture of savory and sweet. If not I quickly get tired of eating. I even try to make sure there’s different textures to keep things interesting. Are you the same or could you devour a platter of all one item?

Flavor fatigue. Interesting. a concept i have never heard of
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Fucked a girl in doggy style while she ate. It was a big turn on
1 year

How to get a big pregnancy weight gain

While is tempting to take advantage of hormones during pregnancy to encourage weight gain and enjoy your partners body filling out to its maximum extent the priority should always be ensuring a healthy pregnancy for the sake of the baby.
1 year