Whats your favorite word

Can't forget when I concur with someone who feels the need to digress in mid conversation. smiley
12 years

Most chatty members

Hmm, I'll have to try harder next time... smiley

Sadly, as friends know, I like to read the crowd and go accordingly and, it's hard to read the crowd sometimes when they are all on the other side of an interwebs....
12 years

What's your type?

Irishguy wrote:
crazyfnbill wrote:

It's not such a paradox that can unravel the fabric of time, like if Marty ran into himself after playing at the Under The Sea Dance (I will forever <3 anyone who gets the reference!)

Indeed....

Sorry, I'm not female or living on the same continent, but.....

BACK TO THE FUTURE!

Technically that's the first film, cos in the second he watched himself play.

COOL movies.

Irish Guy is now my SECRET lover!

lol jk jk

Best time traveling movie ever... it didn't leave a single 'Time Travel Law' in question that I can recall... Well done

Sorry, back to topic:

I have no type? meh, yeah
12 years

Whats your favorite word

I have to go with Plethora or Fallacy

I have a plethora of stories but, most are just a fallacy

I'm certainly a fan of words. Not trying to make people feel stupid, not trying to sound uber smart....

I just like them
12 years

Sorry but...

Well, the one piano would play as.. "Roxxxy" was stripping. The other Piano would play as Kandi Kane was stripping...

every 15 seconds or whatever, they would switch back and forth to see who the better stripper and better piano guy is! lol

Yeah, I'd totally make this work!

And, one night a month it would turn into a REAL dueling piano bar. I give two random customers Pirate Swords and they go at it to the music... YEA YEA YEAAA!
12 years

Sorry but...

Hmmm... There is a dueling piano bar near my house. We all love it around Philly and, to couple that with a strip club/***...

Hmmm, I think a new venture was just born and created in my head!

*YES! Love side railing random threads!*
12 years

Sorry but...

I'm f'n awesome and I can't even get replies with "how you doin" messages.

It's a reality check. It's like "Damn maybe I'm not that awesome....NAH, they all just suck!" smiley

I mean, even to this day I send well thought out, happy messages and still get nothing...I take it not personally. It is how it is.... no biggie

Don't let that bother you my man.... Just keep chatting people up like you would anywhere

98% of us are just friendly people looking for friends as well
12 years

Sorry but...

FluffyMcMittens wrote:
I'm not saying I know how you speak to people but I garuntee you wont get replies if you title your message "Hey", "hi" or "hello" then make the entirety of your message consist of "how are you" or something equally pitiful.

Not only that, there is a 10 message limit daily so people (more popular people I mean) will likely have to make a choice of who to reply to. I havnt replied to a message in days now because all I get is "hi".

So yeah there's your answer in a nutshell. If your messages are actually worth reading and responding to, then people will read them and respond.

You mean the girls I've been creeping won't reply to me jsut saying "Hi, how's things going?! Hope to hear from you" ?!?!

SON OF A B...*deleted*
12 years

Sorry but...

lol

I don't laugh at you, I chuckle cause I went through this about a year ago.

I had no clue that FF only lets 'regular' members get a certain number of msgs each day. Just like I found out on Thursday that as a regular member I can only post so many in 24hrs in the forums.

Depending on who you are messaging, they probably gets and sends lots of messages and can quickly hit their 24hr limit.

Shoot into the chat rooms, hang around and post casually in the forums bro.... The friends will come eventually....

And don't be a ***ing creeper, we always know... smiley

lol jk
12 years

First sexual feeding on tv?

So, I haven't seen Seinfeld in almost 5 years due to a certain someone not liking it at all...

Anyways, I'm on here, the Wifey isn't home to stop me from watching Jerry... and, wouldn't you know, it's the episode with the Pudding Skins.

And to explain more, George Costanza totally talked the girl he was seeing into introducing food into the love making. He then pulls out of a brown paper bag some Candy, some ice cream and a Pastrami sandwich with mustard on Rye... lol

Through the episode, George is seen 'sneaking' from under the covers and eating a bit of sandwich from the night table drawer and then getting over excited under the sheets again...

HAHAHA.... My guide says this was 1997...

Just found it funny that I'm on here and that's the episode that I saw the first time in 5 years...

Anyone know of anything that might have been seen earlier by the national public?! At least in the USA..... Coincidences make me chuckle at times
12 years