Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Mademoiselle Laure wrote:
No. I always loved sweet boys and I'm a huge fan of cuddling while he feed me, and rubs my tummy! Maybe I'm not a feedee then?

One doesn't have to desire to be enslaved by some moustache-twirling, pudding-wielding villain to be a feedee (although I have my doubts about the usefulness of that term in any event): there's no reason why a simple desire to overindulge and enjoy the delicious effects of that overindulgence on your figure will not more than suffice.

I never really got the whole "evil feeder" or humiliation business myself, and think that it's far more lovely just to aid and abet curve-inducing overindulgence instigated by the object of one's desires herself. (Incidentally, judging by your rather delicious pictures, you're doing a good job of that already...).
11 years

What's up? wassup?

I am always minded to reply, "why, 'up' is a preposition, of course!"
11 years

Cat lovers...

Cats are adorable.
12 years

Childfree?

Ah, my dear Foxy, if only there were more people in the world like you. There probably aren't because nobody with the not wanting children genes will ever pass them on, of course, which is rather a shame in a way. Perhaps we should all donate eggs/sperm to make sure that our sane propensities are propagated more widely!

It is rather unfortunate that this topic has degenerated into unpleasantness. It's really not necessary. Some people want children, some don't. The former are in the majority for the reason given above, but the minority is present and very real. Some people who believe that they don't want children later change their minds (I know some such people myself), but that doesn't mean that there are no people who genuinely don't want children (I know older people who are quite happy never having had any, too).

The rather unfortunate thing about not wanting children is that it's rather hard to find a romantic partner who thinks the same way; there could really do with being a dating website for those who are "child free" in the sense intended by the original poster. (In fact, I have a dim recollection that there was one once, but I can no longer find it).
12 years

Where do you work at?

BrownieLvr219 wrote:
I work at a bakery this is privately owned by a family. It's been there since about then end of WWII. "Grampa" is retired but still hangs out and the regulars love him. His recipe for brownies has gone unchanged since 1950 and is the reason for my screenname on here smiley

Ahh, the joys of brownies! I once tried out three totally different brownie recipes on my hapless colleagues before preferring, narrowly, Nigella's variant.
13 years

Secret hand shake

A secret handshake is all terribly cloak and dagger, isn't it? That's all very well, I suppose, for those who enjoy a bit of cloak and dagger every now and then (and nothing wrong with that), but for more practical purposes, is anything as complicated as a secret handshake actually necessary?

Surely it's possible to communicate in subtle ways in the appropriate context one's love of curvaceousness or a woman (or man, if that's one's thing) who likes her/his food, without necessarily knowing that the other person has to be a member of this community fully to understand where one is coming from? I often say, in the right context, things like "thin is greatly over-rated" and "curves are good". Isn't that a rather more practical way of going about things than being all secret society - or am I missing something...?
13 years

First time posting.. :)

Both can be very sexy, but there is something particularly alluring about the former.
13 years

Other fatty dating sites?

LotusFlowerWoman wrote
I think it was bbwdatefinder.com that I tried and it was a mess.

I may have to try some of the others that are listed. The men on some of the sites like match all say they want a 25 year old twig.

I used to be on Match and I didn't say that.
13 years