The six levels of fatness.

Bella wrote
Carolina_Dee wrote
I guess Ive reached level 7 "Oh My F'ing God" ! LOL

That is the level where you automatically qualify to receive some goddess worshipping. I assume that's why there was a god mentioned in the level heading smiley

LOL

nice

smiley
14 years

Tips for aproaching single women

DorianGray wrote
I think I'd be a little weirded out if a complete stranger told me "I hope you saved some turkey for me"... Even if she was hot, I'd be like...what? Who are you?

But yeah, I don't like to approach women... I think it makes one look desperate and I personally don't want a lady to know if I'm into her or not... I like her to wonder. I generally just wait for the moment when she talks to me or I'll say something witty or cute when shes doing something and then simply walk away after giving her a smirk/smile. Sure I may not get the girl, nor may I not see her again...but if I do, she'll remember me as more than just some douche trying to pick her up.

Thats just my view on it though.

I like your view, i just wish i had the coolness and style u do to carry it off smiley
14 years

Tips for aproaching single women

Do you run and hide?

Yes, yes i do, but thanks for the thought Dee!

smiley
14 years

Dont you hate......................

aussieyada wrote
They're all in London getting the Heathrow injection of weight. You need to come over here and find one of those newly fattenning up Aussie girls. Lots of Kiwis too lol.

lol sounds sooo good...

Kiwis have cute accents too!

^^
14 years

something wrote
Maximum wrote
I think the only decent chic on this site in Australia is BBWhunter's girl

*hears outcry*

lol i'd love to be proven wrong, where are all the sexy aussie girls?
14 years

Fattening up over christmas?

Hoping to do some serious fattening, most people do it unintentionally, meaning its even easier for those of us actually trying smiley
14 years

Who has found love on fantasyfeeder?

Jon Dough wrote
I met a lady on here that lived in my area, we went on 2 dates and she told me that I was too small for her taste. Ive also dated a lot in the last few years with no success. Im really shy in real life and somewhat on here as well. I think I have just given up on Love and will just be content to care for my pets.

nawww, don't give up mate, i think its just this place, lol doesn't matter guy or girl, u are always either "too small" or "too big" for everyone...

kinda sucks really

smiley
14 years

Brickwell wrote
TheChef wrote
Yeah. That's how it always is. Closest peeps to me are at least 2 hours away.

Only two hours away? Christ, I'd KILL for that short a distance to the people I really gave a crap on!

You give a crap on people?

This thread is good, but i have it worse then all of you i'm in Australia and just about EVERY girl is either canada, america or UK.

I think the only decent chic on this site in Australia is BBWhunter's girl and shes taken of course

smiley
14 years