Pic of before and after

Hanginglow wrote
I'd like to see one of Fried Chicken!

lol i don't think there are any since shes not gaining, shes just always been so naturaly sexy smiley
14 years

Ever had a girl rush into sending pictures?

krismiss wrote
I don't know... I think I could be 5 years into a relationship... and i still wouldn't want the guy to send me a pic of his boner. BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

I feel like it's a little bit of a maturity thing? I don't know, part of me hopes that people like that eventually learn that it's not getting them anywhere and to try something else.

/agreed

they are private parts for a reason lol
14 years

Yes, i need to gain because...

I don't need to gain...

But i want to gain and become fat because it has been one of my deepest desires for as long as i can remember and the only alternative would be to repress it which is no fun at all...
14 years

Soft belly fat! how to get it?

I'd like to know too, i want to be covered in lovely, soft fat!

^^
14 years

New wiiware game - "eat! fat! fight!"

looks fun good to see females too, i've always admired Sumo Wrestlers, even before i knew i was into fat, they just seem to have the best jobs...
14 years

When do i give in?

calichub wrote
Sounds like a Gemini. I am that way myself. I have heard that often times when you hang out with fat people or have a BBW girlfriend or wife, that you often gain unententionaly weather you want to or not. As a Gemini myself I know there is 2 sides to every problem.

My thoughts exactly, fellow Gemini here and i can relate to everything you the OP said.

In the end i took the plunge, i was in the same situation, lol almost like u were describing my life...

I listend to some quote about please ur self so at least someones happy and now that i'm gaining i'm getting chics here interested in me, lol funny how life works...

Though this is ur life and we can't chose for you, i supose i just want to be an example of if u got fat, no guarantee u'll feel the same, but i gotta say it feels damn good and i feel damn sexy for the first time in my life.

Cheers

Max

smiley
14 years

Stuffing party

JiggleMaker wrote
Stuffing Party...count me in. God that would be fun. One requirement...underwear only! You have to be able to see the effects on one another

Seconded!

smiley
14 years