Robih

OggggO wrote:
He's back again, as "indeed": fantasyfeeder.com/cms/profile.php The profile says Buffalo, New York, but check out the email: robihfa@yahoo.de

The IP's from Germany, and indeed, his email is a dead giveaway. IP banned.
13 years

How do i send friend requests

You have to be a Gold member to send requests to people, sorry. smiley However, you can accept someone's friend request made to you anytime.
13 years

Uk feedeer/feedee couple...

Some media do do things fairly on the subject, harder to find but it is out there.

Example here: telegraph.co.uk/relationships/8155024/Feed-me-now-women-who-love-being-fat.html
13 years

Need advice

brandon616 wrote:
As for the dirty talk I just don't like calling people fat because I never know how people will react to it I mean I don't know if she would go with it or if shed get mad. Ill give it a shot hopefully it doesn't piss her off.

Just ask her first if there's anything she'd like to be/not like to be called. *shrugs*
13 years

Fat fashion: belted bellies

Moving this to Large Lifestyle. smiley
13 years

Positions....?

I know no-one's replied yet, but I did find this topic over on the Large Lifestyle forum that might help, hopefully: smiley fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/view-thread.php
13 years

Privacy invasion + wg update

MillyLittleMonster wrote:
There was a guy caught a while ago (with a website) with a huge amount of pictures on it from various other sites..

Perhaps it was him?

I think you should contact the moderators as they probably remember whom I'm speaking off, I cannot recall his name though.

I know who you mean, though I don't think that particular guy's on YouTube, prefers his own site, I think.
13 years