Jessica the duchess

Apparently she was underage years ago and her parents found out about her YouTube and MySpace, and proceeded to forbid her from using the computer, so her supposed boyfriend claimed on YouTube or whatever.

She might still have a new MySpace now, but I wouldn't know.
13 years

Apocalypse plans

Admin Mode: No religion arguments/etc thanks, just relax. The vast, vast majority of Christians thought this was rubbish anyway.
13 years

Men

Admin Mode: Locked for now.
13 years

Osama bin laden dead

So, a German news station accidentally ended up reporting that a Klingon task force killed bin Laden.

trekmovie.com/2011/05/06/geman-tv-fail-star-treks-maquis-not-involved-in-bin-laden-mission/

13 years

Men

Admin Mode: The issue has been handled, moving on now everyone.
13 years

Pregnancy fetish (curious)

-Just a test post to check for glitches, will remove later.-
13 years

Ninja turtles vs power rangers

Dredhed wrote:
The first one, could go either way. Hop on Youtube. There was actually a 2 part episode of Power Rangers (I wanna say Zeo) where the Rangers actually fought the Turtles.

It was Power Rangers in Space, where the villain managed to get the Turtles from the Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation world, and proceeded to brainwash them and send them out against the Power Rangers. So unfortunately for this, it wasn't a straight fight and you can imagine how it turned out in the end anyway. smiley

Part 1:
Part 2:
13 years

Spec thy rigg

sfx420 wrote:
In other words you have your Kingdom and I have mine. Now let us be friends.

Hear hear. smiley
13 years

Curvage has a sad.

Erm, they say it on the website themselves right under the 'Curvage has a sad smiley" part:

Curvage is down for maintenance. We'll be back in a day or two.

Thread locked.
13 years