Feeling unwanted

Imagine what it was like before the internet!It was a thousand times worse...it really was!
I 'know' people and have a job that keeps me busy and have online friends,but no friends really that I can hang out with.It's the same for a lot of people.
You're not alone!smiley
10 years

Fit to fat

2008:168lbs,32"waist,daily gym attendance,low fat foods.
2014:266lbs,46"waist,no gym ever,lots of fatty,fried food.
Yeah,it's me!
10 years

Dealing with your doctor

chubbyhoney wrote:
I am sick of seeing this incorrect assertion that fat = unhealthy and thin = healthy - there is no such thing as a 'healthy weight'. And from someone training to be a Doctor no less..

Lifestyle choices are much more important than a number on a scale.
Absolutely!
10 years

Female feedees in england?

Mmm,if you think that's tough,try finding female feeders!lol:o
10 years

Did you ever feel this way?

loopytheone wrote:
Honestly, no, I have never encountered this. I have heard of plenty of people who have though. Perhaps it is because I am a 'small fat' and therefore my size is less fetishised by people?

I honestly don't think that it is that hard to avoid being treated like this in a relationship. All it takes is talking to the other person like a person and discussing things like your hobbies, your families, your goals in life... or in other words, treat them like anybody else you would want to date, on their personality and interests before anything else. You can't get into a relationship with somebody based primarily on the fact that they find you sexually attractive and have the same fetishes as you and then be surprised when they treat you as a sexual object or you find out that is all you have in common. If you get to know people as people before you date them then this really shouldn't be a problem.
Agree smiley
10 years

Too fat to have sex

FemaleFatAdmirer wrote:
I know just what you mean, Blimp City. I was with a guy once who didn't realize he had gained so much that missionary was now impossible. He kept trying and trying, sweaty and frustrated, like a glorious walrus beaching himself on my shore. I lost count of how many orgasms I had, all of them earth-shattering, lifetime bests. He never did manage to penetrate me.
I really need someone like you smiley
10 years

Tv's "fat for cash"

Contrapasso wrote:
Positives: The Vegas club seems amazing! Also, I thought you came across really well, Xjuta.

What bothered me was story of 'SinfullyDivine'.

A quote from DrScott, re her work: 'She doesn't have to do anything other than lay in a kiddie pool and her fans will pay for it.' While this is probably true in some cases, and I do realise that women of her size are a rarity, it kind of reinforces the idea that the only prerequisite for modelling is being fat, and other than that, you don't really have to do anything. I don't think that's true, I mean, I can think of tons of plus size girls that model who are incredibly dynamic and really work for their fan-base, creating quality content. Just because fat girls are somewhat of a niche market shouldn't mean you just get lazy and do nothing because that's what sells. I wouldn't really care, but to a virgin audience SinfullyDivine makes the fat modelling seem as a lazy, exploitative profession.

If she wants to risk her health I don't think that's anybody's business but hers, it'd be self-righteous for anyone to tell her what to do with her own body. What upset me, though, was how obvious it is her daughter really wants her to lose weight and resents having to look after her. It's incredibly selfish of that woman to force her children to take care of her because of the position her lifestyle choices have landed her in. I couldn't believe that her response to her daughter's protests about having to take care of her were something along the lines of: "I deserve to be happy, I'm not going to live a lie" etc. I think everyone has a right to be happy and to feel good about themselves. I believe that what you do with your body is your prerogative but her choices aren't just affecting her, they're affecting her family.

We've got to be careful,they were short (minutes),edited clips.I really do think you would have to meet someone and spend some hours talking to them and their family,before even attempting to pass judgment.You might be right,but would you like someone who you'd never met,saying things about you,based on a few TV snippets of you?Don't think I would.Not having a go and you seem nice,just think you would need to hear more from her and her family before forming that conclusion.
10 years