Pokemon! ^_^

Heroin_Chic wrote:
Friends and I just found this, I argue it is the single greatest game ever!!!

Dude, that is awesome...

As for the new games? I'm kinda "meh", I mean I guess its different from just being the Grey Version with Kyurem that everyone was expecting, but I don't know, i think its too different for me lol.

I just want to get to the next generation already, 649 Pokemon, so close to 1000...
12 years

Vanila relationships?

76asda8da2kj wrote:
That was profound, Max !
That actually helped me a lot, thank you.

No worries, always happy to help. smiley
12 years

Fetlife anyone?

collegeguy2514 wrote:
Sparkle wrote:
I'm on fetlife somewhere... But I don't remember my log in details!! Haven't been on it for months and months!!! I admit I find it a slightly scary place :/

and i thought it was just me that was scared of fetlife. its like i'm too vanilla to be on there, but too kinky for real life.

I'll second this, I checked out the site once, would never go back, just too much for me. xD
12 years

Vanila relationships?

OxrexO wrote:
But part of my dilemma is I feel that it would be unfair of me to be with someone with the same fetishes as me because I'm not sure when and if I'd ever feel comfortable trying any of my fantasies out in real life...

I don't think you have to live this stuff out in real life to be able to enjoy it with someone else.

There is nothing wrong with just enjoying the fantasy of it, through Role Play and other such options.

I think you'll find even the simple act of eating a meal could be enough for you if with the right partner and the two of you knew what each other likes and how to push each others buttons.

You don't have to be fat to enjoy a fat fetish. smiley
12 years

Leaping out of the closet!

Sounds like you're living the dream, Gratz!

It wouldn't surprise me by the sounds of it if he was doing it on purpose, either way though, I don't think it matters, just keep enjoying the ride for as long as it lasts. smiley
12 years

My strange addictions.

Kid A wrote:
Ninja Sammich wrote:
Doubt it. There is such a thing as food addiction, but being interested in feederism doesn't mean you are addicted to food.

I don't know man. I can't stop. I always end up eating everyday.

lol'd
12 years

Odd reasons for being dumped

NyanMuffins wrote:
His response before he stopped calling me anymore waaaaas: "Look, I'd like to, but I just can't. It's like...have you ever heard of the moped effect? Okay, well everybody always says fat chicks are like mopeds-incredibly fun to ride, but you don't want to be caught dead with one. It's like that with you!"

What a disgusting excuse for a human being.
12 years

Pretend fat

Not odd for me lol.
12 years

Why does hollywood kill things

Zombit wrote:
Because money is money and whatever gets the dollars rolling in will be used in Hollywood.

Bingo!

Hollywood would make movies about paint drying if it made money, they really couldn't care less about anything else.

Sad I know, but once you accept that fact you can open yourself to all the other wonderful films in the world that remain honest and true to the art. smiley
12 years

Valentines day

I'll be saying "bah humbug" to myself while thinking viciously jealous/bitter/petty thoughts about all the horrible people out to reinforce how forever alone I am…

Although Layla's idea sounds good too. xD
12 years