Too fat for feeders but too fit for feeders?

Munchies:
Being a woman is very hard in online feedist spaces. Female FAs and feeders have a unique challenge because so many feedists see being an FA or a feeder as a masculine thing and being a feedee as a feminine thing.

I am not saying this to say that female FAs and feeders have it worse than female feedees. God knows the kind of abuse I've seen them go through. I'm simply saying that we have different struggles.

I have lost count for the number of men who cannot believe a woman can be anything but a feedee. Some of them have tried their hardest to "convert" me to become one because "that's what women do". They have threatened, harrassed, and attempted to manipulate me just because I don't fit into their weird gender expectations.

I know why they think that way. When online feedist spaces first started, nearly all feeders and FAs were men and nearly all feedees were women. Even though times have changed, some things still linger.

Think about it. Why are men FAs and not MFAs? Why do some people think it's weird if a woman refers to herself as an FA and not an FFA? We've made great strides as a community, but we still have a ways to go.

Most female FAs and feeders are not crazy. If they don't feel welcome, they will leave. I don't blame them. Hell, some days I feel like I'm still here out of spite and not a desire to be around like minded people.

Things aren't as bad as they used to be, but they still aren't great. It's my hope that we has a community can make this place safer for women. It's win-win. If more women feel safe enough to be here, then it won't be has hard for male gainers and feedees to find femals FAs and feeders.

Its ridiculous how easy fixing this is, except when you try to spread it through other people...
I don't understand why... It's such a simple logic to make things work better, i really don't understand. I guess it has to do more with sociological, rather than psychological reasons, because on the latter it doesn't even make much sense! When you're trying to explain it to another person they understand. Yet nothing changes much...

I think FF as a whole whould benefit massively for having a section on advice about this kind of stuff, rather than the se conversations burried in the forums. This is vital, it's not like the everyday forum post! I've tried to bring up the idea once but it didn't work as i intended...
1 year

Fast food

Morbidly A Beast:
Sorry I just find narratives around fast food a bit rooted in fatphobia, “oh jeez how dare you enjoy that food your body desires on a chemical level fatty” I understand some of the arguments made about the waste and stuff but to suggest fast food companies are deliberate in an attempt to poison us is silly.

We live in a capitalist system. Companies are naturally, therefore
, trying to maximize their profits. General Motors for example put lead in their gasoline knowing that it whould have disastrous effects. And because of it, the world population is now measuring on around 2 IQ points less, on average because of it. (For some Americans that lived around the 70s this goes up to a loss of 7 IQ points)

That's just a small example of a company doing something that bad. Other example, coca cola is known to have been using death squads to dissolve protests in some African countries from people that protest for their environment. (For example plantations where coca cola is growing fruits that it uses for their production, require a lot of water, leaving everyone else, in these areas, without water)

I could go on and on about how the system even encourages this kind of behavior, but in short it's the effort at maximizing profits really. And the rewards / punishments that go with it.
1 year

Fair feederism economics

And to explain my take, i think that here (as with everything else) communication is key. It's not right of a feedee to try to play with their feeder to earn money, suppose they're also in a relationship (and not just... Content on the wesmiley In other words, if it's a relationship, please love each other, first and foremost! 😅
And only after that... money shall be given by one member, for the other. If both persons have a clear mind, are both aware of what's going on and are okay with it.
Having said the above, i have to admit something for myself, as part of a relationship I'd love to be completely taken care of by my feeder. As part of the fetish (which whould be perfectly okay to stay in fantasy or RP if i dont find a partner who's okay with it and willing to sacrifice her resources and time, so i can just sit around and stuff myself)
Maybe, i could put it that, I'd love to be dependent on my feeder. And that extends to the economical level. But that's from my pov! The reality is that... I'd be kind of a leach to my feeder, and i dont know how to feel about that :c
Of course that might never happen, but the idea turns me on! And I'd just like to hear any advice, thoughts you may have on this (as well) and if its... well... fair!
1 year

Fair feederism economics

Hello! Me again!
I'd like to ask both male and female feeders and fat admirers this question.

I saw on reddit a post of an ffa lady saying that she seems to primarily attract broke men. She explains that she doesn't want to be used for discount services or housing. She wants somebody who will like her.

Im really curious, what's your experience on this, if you have any? And what is your take on this topic?

Reddit post (for source!):
www.reddit.com/r/femalefatadmirertalk/comments/13ef86q/how_to_avoid_golddigging_men/
1 year

First out of control moment

I have moments like this as well! Altho they might not be as extreme as anyone else's. But what i see happening is that when I'm in college, i always go qnd eat gyros. Not at all because i might be hungry, but because I'm litteraly horny in the moment and want to get fat! And like 4 hours later I'll feel guilty about it but it'll be too late! However i will just repeat it next day!
1 year

Fatphobic and made a joke of yet still felt strong and confident

Morbidly A Beast:
I had to take my shirt off in order for a doctor to get my blood pressure because the shirt was messing with the results, I got it off and she laughed at me and looked at my chest and she looked down at hers and she said i was “giving her a run for her money” meaning my moobs were bigger than her pretty large breasts on her skinny body. She asked some questions about my diet and how much exercise I get and if I had experienced any sudden changes in my body and when I said I had gained 100 pounds since august she audibility gasped and went on spiel about diet and exercise wanting to be fit etc then she asked if I was interested in seeing a dietician and I point blank said no so she went on this Lil thing about how I’m still young and that I am so handsome but my weight was jeprodizing it. I never felt so validated in my fatness and liberated for defending myself and offended at the same time. She tried to get me in for a sleep test but I was like nah. I really wanna shop around for fat accepting doctors if that’s a thing

Oh im curious now, how close were you to legit describe to her what is feederism? Like, not necessarily say the word, maybe not even talk about it as a kink, but even just say something along the lines of "I know im fat and that's part of the plan"
Were you close to that? Or it didn't even cross your mind? 🤔
1 year

I need advice on a story!

For some context: Im writing a story, set in an ancient / fantasy / utopian theme about an Amazonian warrior woman who finds a poor guy, and she feels sorry for him. She brings him under her roof and cares for him. Eventually they get to love each other, learn about their fantasies and then it gets very sexual!

So, my problem is that i want the woman to be simultaneously very dominant and very tender and caring for him! In other words i want her to dominate him, fattening him up to an extreme, but somehow, while remaining extremely dominant over him, she does care for him!
In other words, she genuinely is above him, but she also genuinely cares for him! Idk how else to describe it! I guess if im not clear here I could elaborate some more in the comments!

Anyways, are there any ideas you might have on how to make that woman's personality so that she does what i described?
1 year

Muscular or chubby feeders?

Im personally attracted more, to muscular feeder ladies because i love the power dynamics of it, so it also has to do with sub / dom.

Whats your take?
1 year

Let's see: do any of you play games?

PolyPinoyPuppy:
I do! Mostly PC games. Roguelikes, strategy games, soulslikes, Dota, and Apex occupy most of my playtime. Love coop games too though, and factory games are addicting to me.

EDIT: I like to think about game design a lot too, and someday I'd like to try my hand at programming one. I think it'd be a lot easier to motivate to continue if it were a feedism game, and ideas for those swim around in my head from time to time.

Enas:
We could definitely make a game then! If you learn programming. Im studying Game art and animation!

PolyPinoyPuppy:
I'll keep the offer in mind smiley

I actually program for my job, so I hope I know how to program already! In all seriousness, though, I have a lot to learn, and the kind of programming I do is very different from the kind used in user applications.

But programming for a living does drain my motivation to code in my leisure time; hopefully as I get treatment for my (suspected) ADHD my motivation to do creative things like write or make games will improve.

You should check out WeightGaming if you aren't on there already; they host many game jams and discussions about feederism in gaming.

I do know some very basic stuff in C# for Unity, entirely self taught, so nothing well structured but i guess i can explain how it works for a beginner! Altho i don't have the most pleasant memories from coding myself, i prefer to keep my fingers a bit clean from it 😂
1 year