Fears

gary1627 wrote:
1. Being destitute and dying alone.

2. Suffering in a completely disabled body and not being able to choose my own death.

3. Being burnt to death.

Lol I'm sorry Gary, I'm *really really* not laughing at you, because you're awesome, but who knew that beneath your friendly, apparently happy-go-lucky, sociable, jokey exterior lay such a morbid soul? Awwwww!

I'm afraid of spiders, obv. Like any normal person, only a lot wussier.

I went for arachnophobia therapy once. Proper scientific, on the NHS, at a top psychiatric institute. I thought they would hypnotise me or whatever. However, I walked into the treatment room to find 12 jam jars set out ready for my session. JARS OF LIVE SPIDERS. Which I had to let walk on my hands and up my arms. Oh yes. Worst day of my life. Funnily enough I'm not cured...
11 years

Yes or no to nose piercing?

I find all piercings fascinating at the very least and sexy most of the time. I particularly like finding out that ostensibly "straight" people have a pierced something under their suit haha. With facial piercings I say go for it. A tiny sparkle looks great on a girl's nose and I love a ring in the eyebrow too.
11 years

Pros n cons of being fat

There are a few threads on what people like about being fat on this forum if you have a quick look through.

You might also be interested in this one about the negative side: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
11 years

Events/meet-ups photo gallery!

Don't you all look glam!!

Aww, and JellyBelly's lil blonde cousin is so funny - was she doing her scandalous bump n grind again?
11 years

Anyone else just realize it?

I think it was always there but I couldn't or wouldn't recognise it.

Took me till I was in my late 30s to identify my interests in this area.

Either I'm massively slow on the uptake, or society's conditioning is reaaaallly effective.
11 years

Coming out of the fat closet

Ohreally wrote:

would you be upset if you confessed to liking pie, and people continually mocked your love of pie? Pies are great

*like*

This made me laugh.

So true.
11 years

Dangermouse wrote:
foxglove wrote:
Haha! Thanks to all who posted fab photos! Love Softgirl, Maimee & I looking like a Corpulent Coven smiley. Jambolio's Venetian mask is properly spooktacular. And guffawing at Billie with her head buried in Softgirl's cleavage - although who didn't at some point that night?!

I didn't. Fairly sure I would have remembered that. smiley

Ahahaha you missed out. I did - it was irresistible!
11 years

Haha! Thanks to all who posted fab photos! Love Softgirl, Maimee & I looking like a Corpulent Coven smiley. Jambolio's Venetian mask is properly spooktacular. And guffawing at Billie with her head buried in Softgirl's cleavage - although who didn't at some point that night?!
11 years

Not so proud

Hoglet wrote:
Some of you are apparently proud to be fat and yet there are a lot of images that don't contain your face or even a person.
You must not be that happy and confident then.
Tell me I'm wrong.

You're completely wrong. And if you thought about if for even one second rather than leaping to ridiculous conclusions you'd see why. But I'll spell it out:

1. This is a fetish website not one where membership simply equals "I am proud to be fat". For me it's about way more than that. It's about what turns me on and I don't need my gran or a prospective employer knowing that. You can find my photo on here, identify me, and then link me to a bunch of my forum posts in which I talk about sex. Yay, morning work colleagues, wanna know that I fantasise about being tied up and stuffed with donuts? I think not.
2. Internet stalkers.
3. Weirdos who take your photos and post them elsewhere. I had someone take my face photo and make a fake dating profile for me on another site. Why I will never know but it would have been deeply embarrassing if someone I know who didn't know about this world had seen it (they had listed a lot of totally fake info on it too). Luckily someone from here saw it and alerted me.

So yeah. Proud to be fat but not proud to be naive any more.
11 years