Big,slobby, gluttonous

wish there was a fantasy feeder cookbook
1 year

Looking for my dream male fa in the alabama area.

There arent alot of open feeders in Alabama and depending where you are located professional will be a challenge as well.
1 year

Breeders and gainers, a mythical combo?

Shades:
I've seen one or two women on here whose dreams were to get fatter and have a lot of babies. Honestly, I think that's friggin' hot.
But sadly, I've found that many gainers either don't want kids or just flat out admit they're too lazy to want to take care of a child.
Is this really such a rare combo or have I just been looking in the wrong places?

Its pretty rare. I like to communicate the idea of breeding as well. Its so hot when they are open to talking about and talking wanting to be bred by you during sex.
1 year

Pregnant feedee

Hate you are so far away
1 year

Mail order bride feedee breeding cow

well this meets alot of my interest
1 year

Ssbbw mail order bride (serious only)

This seems like an awesome opportunity. I have always wondered if fat mail order brides were a thing. usually I see women come from the Philippines and Thailand and they are good looking but they are all so skinny. This would be a great start up.
1 year

Dating app tips?

Some ideas:
Love a partner who can cook

love food

I am a foodie

I am big girl who loves to eat

a fat person with fat people tendencies
1 year

Eating fat ass

Nothing like having your face disappear in huge butt cheeks.
1 year

No new feabie accounts?

BlackjackandBerries:
I left that place many many months (year?) Ago after I got called a terf and was told to kms. Got dog piled on frequently. Told I don't deserve a girlfriend. Other cruel things because I snapped back at people for dog piling on me. That app is hell.

You know I posted a story on here named "Feeding a Mom and Daughter" that has a situation like this. Feabie was fun but at times there seems to be a clique of pseudo woke people who attack anyone who says anything they slightly disagree with. it is literally a kink site social media site and people show up with different kinks and at times this clique seems to marginalize that group. I understand anything that involves kids or an unconsenting adult is off limits but it seems like this group of people who have no power or influence outside of feabie want to feel a sense of value and purpose and do so by policing feabie.

Its as if they nit pick everything. In my opinion the sit deserves what is coming to them.
1 year

Raleigh nc bbw stripper contest

Phat Friday Presents
Kink Friday BBW amateur stripper contest
Opens at 9pm

Date: November 4 9pm

420 Hubert Street
Raleigh nc

For ticket or contest information text FRIDAY to 9105516332.
1 year