What's your type?

Well GLG, while 5'3" is certainly shorter than a lot of the girls here, it seems... It's still taller than 5'2"!

smiley
12 years

Don't you hate that...

I'd personally rather strike up a convo BEFORE stalking their profile page...

smiley YEA YEA YEEAAAA!
12 years

What's your type?

BashfulBelly wrote:
Physically speaking, a guy with a nice back that I can just touch all the time, lol. Doesn't have to me muscled or any thing like that, just nice looking as I have a thing for the male back. Tattoos, *swoon* and within a few inches of my height at least. Being 6 feet tall, I would like to be able to look him in the eyes.
And just like every one else, personality is key. Some times it doesn't matter what the person is like physically, there is just some thing about their personality that clicks with you and nothing else matters. We may all have our kinks and fetishes or ideal person we like, but we can never control who we fall in love with. smiley

Actually, I've controlled every girl I fell in love with. smiley

lol

Very true though. You can't stop the heart sometimes and, fate will certainly not let a normal human stop it from working!
12 years

How do you tell yr partner?

Eh, just do what I did...

Forget to close the web browser after being on FF...lol
12 years

Is it just me...

I don't want to put you all to shame with my random trivia knowledge!

I did quizzo at the local bar for 7 months, every wednesday, until the guy who did it packed up and moved to Texas... damn him! I'll have to come to the ones here....

Wait, how can you have Trivia on a computer?! Can't everyone just google answers?! lol
12 years

Is it just me...

While I'm rather charming and funny...I find it difficult to start chats with a lot of people online as my wit, sarcasm, charm, humor are hard to read via the interwebs in normal convo... Meh,

Someday I'll venture more into the chats but, for now I'm content being a forum attention whore...haha smiley
12 years

Is it just me...

And THAT'S why I never go in... most of the time,

The rest of the time I just post thoughts and random comments in the forum area, look at my MSG box with the same 5 msgs of the past year and then jump onto Twitter to hone my comical craft! hahaha smiley
12 years

Is it just me...

So, when I go to chat, instead of saying "Hey everyone!"

I should say something like:

"Who wants cake?!" smiley

(I'm never in there chatting though. It's like school....lol)
12 years

What's your type?

While seeing a beauty like GutLovingGirl with a tall, big guy might look like paradox...

It's not such a paradox that can unravel the fabric of time, like if Marty ran into himself after playing at the Under The Sea Dance (I will forever <3 anyone who gets the reference!)

I'm reality though GLG, personality isn't a key factor, it's really the only factor for me. As a really good friend put it a few years back when I had this massive crush on a girl (5'7" 120lbs I guess) Anyways:

"Dude, she looks like Amanda Bynes if Amanda Bynes DIDN'T get hot after puberty. I don't get it but, obviously your opinion on her looks changed once you got to know her"

Indeed....
12 years

Just for fun - ringtones

SUMOFA GUN!

How the hell did I get stuck, two phones in a row, that won't allow me to use downloaded ringtones...

BULL$**T! Otherwise I'd have either Shinedown, SOAD, or Nirvana...

Used to have "Homies" as my Ringtone for my Hetero Life Mate, Crazy Fn Donnie! lol anywho...I need a new phone :/
12 years