It asks for that they have children they are going or them to have?

Thunder_Thighs wrote
This whole thread reminds me of those emails I find in my junk box that sound like this...

Dearest Hellos I am Miss Wabaya Ungabunga and my much rich father killed by government now I seeking your help in recovering 1 millon USD in secret account he did make. For this all I require is you sending me all your money to address that is mine and I make you very rich. Wishing much that you will help me. Kind wishes and blessings be upon you.

www.419eater.com/
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

Thunder_Thighs wrote
Just though of a funny one. I would choose a puppy over a baby any day so I might end up being one of those crazy old ladies with no children and 10 miniature size dogs that I talk to like theyre people hahaha

Very sensible! I always suspected that much of the world's troubles originate from the fact that we're all descended from the people who were daft enough to have children...
13 years

All you can eat buffet??

Jesmondene wrote
Hi,
I've just been wandering, to all the stuffers out there; are all you can eat buffets really that? Can you really keep on going or after a point will the staff beg for mercy? I have witnessed before, a person I was dining with, in fact, be told to stop. This was after perhaps 5 or 6 heaped plates at a Chinese buffet. Seems a shame that it was only all you can eat, provided you can't eat too much! I wonder also if they keep a closer eye on larger people; this person was very big, maybe a slim person could have got a way with it. Have you ever been told to stop, or seen it happen? Did you? Or did you purchase another sitting and keep going?
J x

Perhaps you could experiment - try all the all you can eat buffets that you find and see how much that you can eat before you're told to stop... ;-)
14 years