Smoking fetish???

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/viewthread.php

That's the link to the previous one, and considering what happened there, it should go without saying, but I will remind people to be courteous, thank you. smiley
13 years

Fas that like thin girls?

Just a reminder for people to keep things civil, thank you. smiley
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

An 'almost' official list of Pokemon names has been leaked, then IGN (and the official Black/White website) essentially confirmed them by releasing a bunch of names that all fitted perfectly with the leaked list:

pokebeach.com/2011/01/potential-english-black-and-white-pokemon-names

img24.imageshack.us/img24/9885/blackwhiteenglishnames.jpg

For the record, the names that have been officially released are Cofagrigus, Drilbur, Braviary, Axew, Reuniclus, Gothitelle, Woobat, Patrat, Musharna, Gigalith, Darmanitan, Klink, Minccino, Blitzle, Sandile, Pidove, Munna, Zoroark, Zorua, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Zekrom, Reshiram, Pansage, Pansear and Panpour.

Edit: Three more names have been released in the Official Nintendo Magazine UK; Excadrill, Alomomola, and Sewaddle. All three of these match the earlier leaked list.

Second Edit: Three more names have been released by IGN; Deerling, Basculin and Watchog. All three of these also match the earlier leaked list.

Third Edit: Three more names have been released by the Official Nintendo Magazine UK; Lillipup, Tympole and Timburr. All three of these again also match the earlier leaked list.

Fourth Edit: More official names have been released; Darumaka, Purrloin, Audino, Cincinno, Emolga, Galvantula, Haxorus, Fraxure, Sawsbuck, Herdier, Liepard, Sawk, and Yamask. All of which, again, match the earlier leaked list.
13 years

I believe we have a new spammer

Banned accounts remain on the site, deleted accounts will not.

For anyone curious reading, letters that go along the lines of that posted (asking for an email to give pictures, 'Remember the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life,) are notoriously used by scammers, as shown by the many, many examples here:

romancescam.com/blog/search.php
13 years

The zodiac has changed.

AverageManGuy wrote
Don't the changes only apply to those born post-2009?

There aren't any changes. It's pretty much a hoax. Ophiuchus did exist as one of the signs for a bit but it was removed about 3000 years ago for various reasons. There's nothing new about it.
13 years

The zodiac has changed.

To further point out the flaw in the article:

You see, the Babylonians decided on astrological signs based on what star the sun was in on your birth day. But they weren't forward thinkers and didn't take into account the earth's shift, throwing off the sun and the stars and adding in a new zodiac sign called Ophiuchus that

Babylon is not new. It existed around 1600 BC. If Ophiuchus was mentioned back then, it's definitely not some sort of 'new zodiac' now. XD
13 years

The zodiac has changed.

lovely_plumper wrote
and according to it this change was in 2007?

It's not new, depending on someone's point of view, Ophiuchus has always been there, or it's never been there. It was probably removed because of vibes about the 'unlucky' number 13, or because it's rather redundantly similar to Scorpio which it's right next to.
13 years

The zodiac has changed.

The change itself is bollocks, pure and simple. Where's the proof that it's been somehow newly introduced? smiley But if you want to count Ophiuchus, you can if you wish. Personally I find it a rather redundant sign anyway since it covers doctors, surgery, medicine and healing- which Scorpio already really covers(and which comes right before it).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus_%28astrology%29

13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Definitely needs to be an update, the US release of Pokemon Black and White is March 6, 2011. For Europe, it will be March 4, 2011, and for Australia and New Zealand it will be March 10, 2011. smiley

Also, the elemental monkeys are called Pansage (Grass), Pansear (Fire) and Panpour (Water), and the new female professor's name is Professor Juniper, amongst other new names being released.
13 years

Any other video game nerds on here?

Lately I'm mostly playing Pokemon Soul Silver, and some Zelda IV: Links Awakening, as well as Final Fantasy Tactics Advance... though I go back and forth with many games. I'm mostly a 16-bit retro gamer, often playing Mega Drive/Genesis games and SNES games.
13 years