Warning: high dose of sarcasm

Augmentor wrote
If the theme of this website offends you so much please go back to myspace so we dont have to walk on eggshells around people who do nothing but be negative about it.

It's not about walking on eggshells around people, it's about common decency and courtesy so this doesn't happen:

canadianenglish wrote
a BBW, trying to come to terms with her body image being bombarded by 25 anonymous IM requests for freindship or the constant harrasment of not answering a PM.

A good amount have been driven off the site over treatment like that because they just get absolutely drowned by guys.

Augmentor wrote
This isnt purely a dating site and not everyone is here to find a partner for whatever reason so telling them your sarcastic revised codes of conduct would only serve to put them off taking part in what used to be a fun community. If I join a website and it turns out to be full of nude chubby men asking me to webcam its easy to remedy, not by trying to put them to rights on forum posts but by pressing "delete my profile" lol

It's not strictly a dating site, but that doesn't mean it's a free-for-all. And a woman shouldn't have to feel so harassed by guys that she feels she has to press "delete my profile", that's not remotely fair. They've got a right to enjoy themselves without endless bombardment and harassment. And this community is still a fun and friendly one, IMO, and if a guy can't voluntarily take part in it without some degree of civility and courtesy, well... smiley

canadianenglish wrote
You're right, this site isn't strictly a dating site, but some people treat it like throwing out time at the nightclub and that is more harmful than suggesting a correct way people can conduct themselves whether just looking for freinds or looking for something else.
Maybe you are not bothered by some of the situations you listed above, but the majority of people who come on here with good intentions are!

This.
13 years

Stronger than your man

Being dominated by a stronger lady is a beautiful dream of mine. Fortunately, I'm rather physically weak, so that makes it much more likely to achieve. smiley
13 years

Warning: high dose of sarcasm

chubbyhoney wrote
Please can we make it mandatory for new members to read this before they can start using the site please? smiley

lilwitchygrl wrote
THANK YOU so much for posting this and I agree it should a mandatory read for all new members, especially if you are coming into chat

I bow at your feet lol

This would be very, very awesome. smiley Once again, if points could be given on this site, you'd get some for yet another awesome post.
13 years

Name 5 songs

1) Byrds of Prey by Bertie Blackman
2) Fading like a Flower by Roxette
3) Gone by Kelly Clarkson
4) Runaway by Avril Lavigne
5) King of Wishful Thinking by Go West
13 years

I only like slightly chubby

chubbyhoney wroteThis is a fat-positive community, in all it's forms. Not a 'slightly chubby only' positive community.

Maximum wroteSeriously, this is the only decent feederism site on the whole net, we aren't about to ruin that by catering to individuals preferences. We provide a wide variety of what the community has to offer and you are free to enjoy and ignore what you please.

Also, as was already said, segregating the members based on size really goes against the sites core message of being a Fat-Positive Community.

Precisely. smiley I'd also like to point out that there's already an Extreme Obesity forum on here specifically for the topic of higher weights. smiley

AND furthermore, if you want to see people only of certain weights, having a Gold profile(being a paying member) will allow you to search for people under certain weights instead of seeing them all.
13 years

Multiculturalism

winterstocking wrote
I'm Irish ethnicity, but I don't think I've even thought about that before lol. I've lived in Australia, UK, Ireland and New Zealand and I think Australians were most culturally anti-fat.

The whole sports and beaches theme about our country is partly/much to blame, I imagine.
13 years

Film "feed" - who have seen it?

Aleph0 wroteI can only imagine how many people must have "discovered" feederism from that horrid movie, googled for it and found out that it "really exists, yuck!" -- and how few of them would care to look closer and see that the real thing hardly has anything in common with the movie.

In a way it's like making a movie where Jews drink Christians babies' blood, and then saying "No offense, it's just fiction you know".
The problem is, feederism lacks the established standing in the society at large, and the resources to rebuff such harmful insinuations.

Precisely. You can see a few such comments here on this video that came up recently:

youtube.com/comment_servlet

Examples:

Pozorrogo:
3 months ago
Go watch the movie "FEED" and tell me this is a cute little fetish lol
Ive heard of this years ago and then I watched that movie and I was disgusted by it LOL
Go watch FEED or watch the trailer or something, disgusting LOL Almost as bad as human centipede.

timh1982
2 months ago
Anyone out there seen the movie "Feed Me!". If you have you should know why i am completely freak-outed about Feederism. I you havent dont watch it EVER!!!

eyehategumbo
3 months ago
there is a movie called "Feed" about this fetish
I got it from blockbuster once
saw a documentary about this fetish years ago
this is some sick stuff

TheSaltyAdmiral
3 months ago
Jesus Christ TyT, do some basic research! First of all feeding has been around for years. Second of all this is about as funny as a HEART ATTACK! Because that is what these "relationships" end in.
Don't get me wrong, I like big women, thats my fetish if you want. But there is diffrence between liking big women for who they are, and manipulating them to eat themselves to death!
See the movie "Feed" and you will see how funny this fetish can be.

VincentZigma

3 months ago
Harmles... watch the movie "Feed"
13 years

My wife is so fat that she is immobile

Okay, I think this has gone far, far enough now. Locking this.
13 years

419 scams

Yeah, the message/profile is so impersonal and stilted. Doesn't feel natural at all. Them being a feeder and PMing other feeders wouldn't help either. smiley
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

There's also a joke doing the rounds about Metal Gear Solid:

Solid Snivy = Solid Snake
Revolver Oshawott = Revolver Ocelot
Tepig Boss = Big Boss

smiley
13 years