Pokemon! ^_^

So, we have the English names for the three starters, Tsutarja is Snivy(snake/snide + ivy), Pokabu is Tepig(Tepid + Pig), and Mijumaru is Oshawott(ocean + water + otter, or possibly a reference to . The region is Isshu is also being renamed to Unova.

The Sugimori artwork of most Pokemon has been released, except for a couple of event exclusive Pokemon, and Hididaruma's Daruma Mode.

Also, Team Plasma is a reference to a plasma torch, which uses electricity and fire(which is what Zekrom and Reshiram use). Neater than Team Energy, I guess. smiley
13 years

Uwe boll to make first fat female superhero movie - blubberella

youtube.com/watch

Look at this part. It's Boll himself playing Hitler. What a fitting role.
13 years

Ignoring ims

FemFeedr wrote
Do any of you find it annoying when someone ignores you on an IM system? I mean systems like Yahoo, MSN, or AIM. You know the person is there, they are not marked as "busy", and they are not "away". The assumption a logical person would make is that they are open for chat.

Only if they do it repeatedly for no apparent reason. If that happens, I usually block them because I'm not a convenience to be dropped in on at their leisure. smiley You don't buy friendship one time only; it's an ongoing investment. If we happen to both be busy, that's fine, but if one tries to talk the least the other could do is drop them a line from time to time. If it only happens from time to time though, I assume they're away.
13 years

A cherpumple- three pies in a cake!

Another variant I spotted, I'd call this one a cherdonple since it replaces the pumpkin pie with glazed donuts.

13 years

A cherpumple- three pies in one cake!

bonappetit.com/blogsandforums/blogs/consciouscook/2009/12/the-cherpumple-the-worlds-most.html

I stumbled upon this peculiar culinary creation today. Monument to gluttony, anyone? smiley

Still not sure what dessert to make for your Christmas dinner? Charles Phoenix has the answer: Cherpumple Monster Pie Cake, the dessert world's answer to turducken. Briefly, you bake a frozen apple pie inside a layer of spice cake from a box; a pumpkin pie in a layer of golden cake; and a cherry pie in a layer of white cake. Slather with as much Duncan Hines cream cheese frosting as you like, and you have a three-layer cake that will be the talk of the party.

13 years

Is there really much of an immobility interest?

Peach wroteI know there are good people out there, but I've been in some relationships where I couldn't trust a person to even help me carry in groceries.

Aww, that's no good at all. =/
13 years

Destroy the website- asteroids style!

erkie.github.com/

Add the bookmarklet to your bookmarks, then click it when you're on the webpage you want to 'destroy' and enjoy! Shoot with space, rotate and move with the arrow keys, and hit Esc to cancel. smiley Perfect for venting your frustration.

(alternatively, copy and paste the code for the bookmarklet into your address bar for the same effect. Have fun.)
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

And finally a number of new Sugimori artworks have been released, including those of the final forms of the Isshu starters:

13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mew_distribution_starts_on_October_15th

Mew is now available for download via Mystery Gift on Heart Gold and Soul Silver from October 15 through October 30, 2010!
13 years