How would you decorate your mad scientist lab?

lovely_plumper wrote
Buffetbelly wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
can I just come use yours ^_^

Shall I load up the 4-liter mutual gainer model, or will you be dining alone this evening, madam?

Hmm I hate eating alone to be honest

^^ I'd love to join you, the idea of you purring contently beside me is too good to resist!

Max Our

smiley
14 years

About you

first/nick name: Max
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Type: A little bit of everything, i just love fat! xD
Hobbies: Reading, Watching movies, Playing video games, etc
Likes: Rainbows, Space, Music, NRL, Winter, Good Stories, Lego, Pokemon,
Dislikes: Discrimination, Lack of respect, Hot Weather! lol
14 years

Getting super fat by pillows

hamburger_helper wrote
i still stuff my clothes to this day, in fact a few months ago i took pics of myself stuffed to capacity and posted them. i usually surround myself with tons of food and then lay in bed for hours and eat until i cant possibly take another bite. looking and feeling like i'm 500 pounds definitely adds to the pleasure of eating a whole chocolate cake. i feel like such a pig, i love it.

awesome i gotta try this...

Note to self, need more pillows!
14 years

Feeders or encouragers out there... do you prefer thin, chubby, or fat to start with?

Personally, I love the idea of starting with a "blank slate" and being there every step of the journey, but reading all of this makes sense so maybe a girl who is slightly chubby would be better (and she'd already look awesome to)

I'm not into overly thin on girls, no bones and anno stuff, but by the same token I do not want to be with a girl who wants to gain past mobility and become unhealthy. Starting off with an already large girl would limit the amount of room to move (figuretivly and literally)

Of course though, nothing wrong with fantasising about immobility, i'm just not into a co-dependent relationship.

Max Out

smiley
15 years