Pokemon! ^_^

Yeah, I had the same issue about the Pig too, on the other hand, there's a lot of black on it, so we could have Ganon on our hands, hopefully. smiley

I do like the Grass one a lot, it fits the snake theme a bit more and is my favourite of the bunch. smiley

I only really have issues with the Water one, it just seems so... like a random odd Water-y Dialga + horn + mustache creation rather than an actual evolution of Mijumaru/DerpDerp. This also seems to be the one that most people have issues with, and is a stronger hint to me that these could be faked. But I could be wrong.

If they're real, Grass for me, because it looks pretty awesome as is. smiley

Edit: Also, this: img39.imageshack.us/img39/3883/fakepl.png

And this: i53.tinypic.com/2dt92bq.jpg

This too: i51.tinypic.com/e97wp0.jpg

Again, going to wait and see for total confirmation either way. Serebii specifically noted that there was a confirmation on the final Water evo, unfortunately- that's the most controversial one and the most disliked, from the looks of things.
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Edit:They're all real.

There have been some strong rumours about these released pictures of starter Pokemon evolutions. I know for certain that the second(middle stage) forms of the Grass and Water ones are real(though I can't verify their colours), as I've seen drawings of them before alongside other official new characters like Iris, all the others, nothing is confirmed yet:

Case in point, the bottom point on the tail of the middle Grass evo in the original sketch clearly points up, where this coloured version clearly points down, which shouldn't happen at all... making it look like someone traced the original(along with the middle Water evo) and faked the rest.

i333.photobucket.com/albums/m361/HeroicJay/Fakestarter.png

However, due to the strength of the rumours('verification' by multiple sources) that people here may have seen, I decided to post all up about it anyway, on the chance that they are real, somehow.
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Team Rocket will be returning in the cartoon, no surprise there... but they and Giovanni have some new outfits.

13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

It turns out Dento is also the first Gym Leader of the Isshu region that you will encounter(fitting that he replaces Brock then...). He's probably a Grass type user since he has a Yanappu, which is a pure Grass type. He is said to be a Pokémon 'Sommelier', who can see the compatibility between a Pokémon and its Trainer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sommelier

13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Combination attacks are now featured:

Certain attacks, such as the Generation V starters' signature moves Oath of Grass, Oath of Fire, and Oath of Water, can be paired with another to create certain effects during double or triple battles, similar to how Pokémon Contests work in the anime.

If a Trainer combines Oath of Fire and Oath of Water, a rainbow will be made, boosting the chances of side effects from your teammate's attacks. Oath of Grass and Oath of Fire create a "sea of fire" that has a similar effect as Sandstorm or Hail. Oath of Grass and Oath of Water create a wetland, lowering the opponent's Speed.
13 years

Pics from miss fat and beautiful 2009 in israel

She does look terrific, but I agree that those comments are bloody awful. smiley
13 years

Fears

Maximum wrote
Something about a representation which is meant to be human like creeps the hell out of me, and the closer they strive to make them human like, the worse it gets...

That would be the 'Uncanny Valley' effect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

The theory holds that when robots and other facsimiles of humans look and act almost like actual humans, it causes a response of revulsion among human observers.

13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Maximum wroteAwesome, I always felt that detracted from the newer games having them full of old pokemon, although logically it makes sense that they wouldn't be restricted to one region, what was even wierder was seeing new pokemon in old regions lol, like they just magically appeared...

Yeah, the 6th panel on this VGCats strip with the Zubat and Geodude summed it up well: vgcats.com/comics/

It doesn't bother me personally, though it would be nice if they pulled a HG/SS for the people that do miss their old ones and allowed you to trade with previous versions early on to transfer old Pokemon over for use.
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

More news: "Pokémon Black and White Versions will only feature Generation 5 Pokémon up until the player acquires the National Pokédex. In the update, Masuda said that his intention was to give players both new and veteran an equally new experience, akin to Pokémon Red and Green/Blue Versions back in Generation I." - so no Zubat's and Tentacool's everywhere this time.

Also, more pictures:
Team Plasma Grunts, they look a bit like knights:

The legendary Psychic/Fire Pokemon Victini, listed as #000 in the Isshu Dex:

And a few other Pokemon, apologies for the picture sizes, will try to replace them with smaller versions if possible:

13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

More new Pokemon:

The "lady" one and the ghostly one are actually both Psychic types.
The eagle is a Normal/Flying type(no changes there).
The little dinosaur is a Dragon type.
The fuzzy bat thing is a Psychic/Flying type(as a counterpart to Zubat, maybe?).
The chipmunk is a Normal type.

And the piggy bank/tapir evolution is again a Psychic type. It produces Dream Smoke, which is described to hold the dreams of Pokémon, and allows you to upload your save file to the internet. A Dream World is also featured which allows you to obtain Pokemon not native to the region.

Friends/allies of the main character above.

And a mysterious rival/antagonist who apparently "wants to split humans and Pokémon and divide them to create a black and white world. He has the unique idea to set Pokémon free from people, and looks for the power to bring his idea to reality.".

13 years