Getting super fat by pillows

Gettingfatter wrote
The problem with padding was never having enough pillows in the house. haha

lol how true...
15 years

Sat at the crossroads anyone?

aussieyada wrote
Maximum are you me lol. Everything you said is what I'm going through. Part of the reason why I've decided to give it a shot is because I'm on the other side of the world with no family and people who really know me around to pass judgement. Is it wrong to think this way?

LMAO maybe me in the future, i'm actually considering taking next year off to travel the world, meet some great people from here in person and have an excuse to get fat without anyone i know being aware... Plus being around these sorts of people in reality will surely increase my waist line!

smiley

Good to know i'm not the only one

smiley
15 years

Fatspiration

Buffetbelly wrote
I really like to see guys who are fatter than me and have a body shape similar to mine. It's like looking into my future! It does turn my on, but I'm thinking about my own gain. I'm completely straight, although I did think that Divine was sexy in those old John Waters films.

I have many gay fans, and I love it. Comments about my being "sexy" are very flattering. For one thing, I have found almost perfect agreement between FFA's and gay chubby chasers in terms of what they find attractive in fat men. Gay men are more outspoken than FFA's, usually, so one can learn a lot about to be sexy for FFA's. Queer eye for the straight BHM?

Being a husband and a father for many years, I am pretty darn secure in my heterosexuality. I think it's very different for a young BHM who is not as experienced in all aspects of life in general. Gay bashing, to me, is a sign of insecurity. The most virulent homophobes are closet bisexuals. Did anyone here see the movie American Beauty? The next door neighbor ex-marine tough guy is the perfect example of this syndrome.

Awesome stuff, thanks for that, it really helps, i can relate alot smiley
15 years

Sat at the crossroads anyone?

Yep i'm here now more then ever before...

always been a fantasy, but after several months on here i'm starting to be convinced i should give it a try and grow, but of course the usual stuff is in the way, family, friends, health, embarrasment, etc...

Plus, having never had a gf i somehow feel that doing this will damn me even further... Do i give in and be this person i feel i'm supposed to be or do i wait and try to look and be my best for the chance that i might meet someone...

hmmm, lol not leaving the crossroads tonight...

smiley
15 years