Pokemon! ^_^

Finally, some confirmation of version specific locations(as I suspected when they said there would be more version differences than just the Pokemon), namely, Black City and White Forest:

13 years

7 clever ways to learn to love your belly

What a simply perfect and beautiful article. smiley
13 years

Pokemon! ^_^

So, the Pokemon Sunday host spoiling Zekrom being Dragon/Electric was right after all. Seems there's also a nature vs technology theme then, possibly. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a third legendary that's Dragon/Ice, either.

As for the other news, it's nice to finally have a female Professor, and I'm liking the Daruma Doll/Ape and Pigeon the most, I think. Though the Piggy Bank looking one is interesting, and the Chinchilla is cute... if it's another Pikachu-ish one, at least it looks rather different, like Marill, and unlike Plusle/Minun and Pachirisu(different type, too).

14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Update: Reshiram and Zekrom are at least part Dragon type.

Bulbanews: "Also, they have mentioned that there will be a big difference between the two versions, aside from the version-exclusive Pokémon and encounter rates."

Superb. smiley About time too.
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Yes, the white legendary, Reshiram is on Pokemon Black and the black legendary Zekrom is on Pokemon White. smiley Makes a nice contrast that way. They both have a 'have a strong connection to the history of Isshu(the new land) and are key to the games' story', no surprises there.
14 years

Favorite superhero???

Probably Mr. Furious, because of his boundless rage. smiley

14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Black/White Pokemon starters and trainers finally revealed. smiley

I kinda love the Grass one the most and love both the trainers so far, but anyway. The Water one's being nicknamed 'DerpDerp' in some quarters. smiley
14 years