Forced from fit to fat

boundandfeed:
At what point is it to late to lose the weight? This has always gotten to me, love the thought of being trapped (bound by the fat), and unable to lose the weight and even if I were to try....
I would end up bigger than before.

alelectromigration:
It's an event horizon. You don't quite know until you've passed it smiley

Yes, and it will be to late do anything about it. A fatty for the remainder of ones life.
4 years

Plus size shopping

ExpandingCuriosity:
Always check thrift stores. They're going to be the cheapest option and sometimes there are decent things.
After that, I don't know where a good option for men is... but I know Torrid has cute options for women in bigger sizes.

I have noticed that thrift have changed with the advent of the internet. It was fun up until everyone had access to it and now everyone knows the value of things. I have seen plenty of well-off folks who buy it cheap here and resell it for much more online.
4 years

Chub rub

I found diaper ointment to be very soothing and protects the skin from future rubbing.
4 years

Deciding to get fat... any advice/experiences?

boundandfeed:
Some changes?

becomingoverweight:
I was just referring to sex hormone levels and leptin.

Between the obesity and lower sex hormone levels, the feeder controls
more than just weight gain. It starts to impact the feedees day-to-day sex life.
4 years

Forced from fit to fat

At what point is it to late to lose the weight? This has always gotten to me, love the thought of being trapped (bound by the fat), and unable to lose the weight and even if I were to try....
I would end up bigger than before.
4 years

Belly drop after gaining

Has anyone experienced the dropping of the belly? After I have gained weight, I’ve noticed that it wobbles when moving body. It looks to me, after having filled out, that gravity has started pulling everything down.
4 years

Has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?

StarSmoke:
Wait... there are people who don’t eat the whole box? They are light and sweet, I didn’t think a “whole box” was all that much lol.

Blair31:
Now I want donuts 😭

Me too! I had two sour creams today, and all they did was increase my desire for more.
4 years

Experienced feeder seeking feedee

Sounds interesting...

But the 😈 is in the details.
4 years

Maltodextrin powder works!

Bicepsual:
Just a caution, maltodextrin has the highest glycemic index of any carbohydrate—anywhere between 140-150.

That's twice as high as table sugar/sucrose.

If you want diabetes, make maltodextrin a staple in your diet. There are far healthier and more effective ways to get fat.

Maybe that’s what some of these feeders actually want for their feedee. ???
4 years