Wife finally a feedee?

Modulo9:
She wore a tan sweater dress that she's outgrown the past two years. She paired it with some black yoga pants that are also struggling to be her size now. She works from home so it's really for wearing around the house now. The sweater dress struggled to stay over hips and continually rode up on her hips. After dinner I was pleased to see the sweater dress was now just a sweater.

Today she's wearing those jeans that barely contain her fattened up fupa!


You got any pic?
1 year

Verified

Dutchbaby:
omg so sassy lmao

Yeah…
1 year

Deviantart links

My ideal body

That is a strange body 👀 I prefer more womanly look
1 year

Drawing you, but fatter

FeedeeLoverSheffield:
I'm interested in doing a lot more drawing again, so would like to draw anyone that would like themselves drawn, but fatter.

I like to try keeping things to realistic proportions, sometimes with a best guess, so you can get an idea of how you'd look. There are some examples in my gallery.

No payment on this at all, this is purely for fun and practice.


Wow! Sounds great, I saw your gallery. you have such a talent!
1 year

Help me

Etphonehome:
Heeeelp!

MottiF:
?

Munchies:
We will never know. She never elaborated, and I don't think I've seen her post since this


🤷🏻‍♂️
1 year

Looking for a new rp partner

Amy Nagle:
Hi I am looking for a new role playing partner. I do all kinds of role plays ranging from family to feederism. I am not particular when it comes to choosing a role playing partner. It can be anyone whether they are experienced or not. I have been through a lot of different role playing partners and none of them have stayed very long so I’m hoping to make a connection with someone


Sounds interesting
Hmu
1 year

Make stuffed belly more comfortable

Schebabel:
I like big, tight bellies, pregnant or just packed with food. My girlfriend knows about this and is very accepting. She sometimes sticks her belly out to tease me. I would love to stuff her face until her belly is tight a then have sex, but she just thinks it's uncomfortable when she is full, which I understand. Any ideas how I could get her more interested and make it less uncomfortable? (Its also not the end of the world if she just doesn't want to) But maybe there is some trick to get her to like it. She likes bdsm


Maybe try to comfort her, and not push too much?
1 year

Sex while stuffed?

Stuffytummywriter:
yeah i think it's one of those things that sounds much better in theory... or when you're still just on the right side of pleasantly full versus packed to the brim. i tend to feel way too heavy and sleepy and lazy when i've overeaten. movement, or pressure, makes me (even more) uncomfortable at best, sick at worst.

Built4com4t:
Nailed it. Fortunately for many of us erotic and sensual storytelling avoids the very uncomfortable reality and can be an acceptable substitute if well written as are yours. ;-)

Munchies:
Most feedists are not masochists. So the pain that comes from sex while stuffed isn't pleasant.

As for the masochists, unless you are also into emetophilia (vomit fetish), you gotta be really, really careful.


Yeah, Indeed
1 year