Tv's "fat for cash"

Xutjja Plag wrote:
foxglove wrote:
Wreckless, I'm not quite sure why your emphasis on the need for these women to be in relationships?

You didn't appear to have considered whether or not Xutjja herself wanted a relationship with that client of hers you mentioned. You made it sound as if it would be just a question of him needing to offer, at which point she would gratefully and unquestioningly accept!

I don't understand why you feel someone should wait until they are in "a loving caring relationship" before they gain weight. You also seem to assume that they would only need or want to sell clips whilst single. It might be that someone in a relationship still wished or needed to sell clips for a variety of reasons in any event (financial, own gratification, etc).

You may on reflection also feel that your enthusiasm for BBWs pole-dancing in a club is slightly incompatible with your opinions about the first lady you mention, who in your view should lose weight. The first group are "acceptably big" to you, but the other lady is "unacceptably big". The interplay of reasons why someone big becomes bigger are extremely complex. Losing weight is not just a matter of deciding to quit eating burgers (as if you've made a decision you will no longer wear pink). However you're happy to endorse the "big" but condemn the "really big" without any examination of what happens in between - factors psychological, physical, environmental and financial, in a usually highly complex and inextricable way.

That was very well said.

If someone gave me the ultimatum of choosing between them and my career I would choose my career every time. Part of being in a relationship with me is accepting what I do for a living. Along with my entourage of cats, turtles and fish.

Can't really add much,other than I agree with this.Wreckless,it's really rather silly to try and judge anybody whom you've never met and don't know personally,from a few selected qoutations lasting minutes in an hour long documentary.
I resent the implication that being single makes you a sad loser...I'm a professional person and I'm single.Are you going to lecture me on that too?I'm bisexual and have straight and bi female friends and gay male friends..does that mean I should have sex with them?
In the time constraints that there are for these things,I thought the programme was fair and balanced and I have a lot of respect for all the women who took the gamble of taking part...came out wellyou should be proud of yourselves.
10 years

Having to lose weight :(

Introduce food into your sex.Let him tie you up and feed you,fantasise during sex about getting really fat..it'll turn him on and with your high metabolism,you'll stay slim.
11 years

Plus size dating guide!!

I think its easier if you're fat yourself...you'll understand more from personal experience.
If you're slim,think about distance and size of places etc...short walking distances,seats/chairs that accommodate fat people and remember to avoid places that have lots of stairs etc...easy to overlook if you're slim (I know...I was slim!)smiley
11 years

Waist size & outgrown clothes

ha ha,46 and 46'' waist....how weird!even weirder,was 32 at 32!lol
11 years

Feedees: why get fat?

6,1,2,3,4 (5 doesn't come into it as,sadly,I have no significant other!If I did,5 would be up there with 6)
11 years

Chef heros

Raymond Blanc (or Ray White as Gordon calls him!lol)...the accent,the food oh la lasmiley
11 years

Fat to slim...then fat again?

HerMajestyOfMars wrote:
In most cases (mine in particular), it's not necessarily that you LIKE being slim; we like the way we're treated when we're slim. Doctors, employers, and every day people are nicer to you when you're slim. I don't get bullied really, but people avoid me because of my weight. But when I try to lose weight, I hate myself for giving in to society, and I get sad watching my bulges and love handles disappear. It's a difficult tightrope to tiptoe.

I wish I could tell you how to balance these things! I wish I knew how to, haha. I guess the best thing you can do for yourself is just think long and hard about what really makes you happy and find a way to make it work- if you like being fat, but hate the way you're treated when you're fat, surround yourself with people who love you no matter what and ignore the rest. If you like indulging but want to be slim, just find a good exercise regimen that allows you to overeat but still work it off.

This was a lot longer than I meant it to be! I hope you figure things out smiley
It's sad that the world's like this,but this is so true.Agree with all the abovesmiley
11 years

Help for a back in pain???

rubyripples wrote:
400at40 wrote:
At 405 lbs., I have a very large belly that hangs down but also juts out really far. And as I get bigger, the weight of my belly is really pulling on my back, causing a lot of pain. Standing for even 5 minutes is very painful, as is walking very far. I've gotten to the point where I try to avoid moving as much as possible. Is the anything out there that will actually lift the belly to take the pressure off the back? Has anyone found anything at all to help with this pain? I appreciate any and all suggestions. Thanks so much!

This is a VERY common complaint of supersize women, and not so supersize too. If you can build up the core muscles in your abdomen and lower back it might help. Otherwise, yes, I'm sure as you know, it's the sheer weight of your belly pulling your lower back in. There really isn't any item that can pull the belly up to relieve it. I used to read on other sites about people saying they were going to invent a "belly bra" to ease it! I have the same problem but mine was exacerbated by viral arthritis. If you rest your belly on something like a table, does the pain immediately ease, leaving just a little ache? If so, then yes I def think its the weight.

I would definitely look up some core strengthening excercises if I was you though, as they are the one thing that might ease it a bit. I certainly know how frustrating it can be at your weight and height when some much slimmer person tells you to be much more physically active, when it's HARD work lugging that weight around all the time! And no amount of doable exercise is going to make aches disappear at this height and weight. I do think strengthening the abdominal/back muscles would be the thing to help. I do think the suggestion of a water exercise class is a good one though if you're looking to get a bit fitter in general - heart etc, as it is non weight bearing, so you won't destroy your knees, and it will be easier to do some moves.

Good luck and I hope you find some relief.
Some slim,large breasted women have this problem.I knew one who had a breast reduction operation as the pain got too bad.
I think swimming/water aerobics could be good for the reasons mentioned above.I had a prolapsed disc in my spine a few years back and I was advised to keep moving...things like swimming and walking:nothing strenuous though.You should get professional advice though from a physiotherapist...should be able to advise on specific exercises that will help somewhat, hopefullysmiley
11 years

Weird foreign snacks

To anyone who's not British,pork scratchings must be really weird!lol
11 years