More chat rooms

AlphaTitan1235:
Hey I was thought of an idea that may help you guys. I know for me I was fairly nervous when I first came to this site, but after one of it's members reached out to me it made me more comfortable and made me want to help out more. I was wondering if you guys were interested in having some volunteer members, or even one of your moderators reach out to new members and ask if they need help or welcome them. It'll probably weed out those who aren't serious on the site, and strengthen the connection with people who grow to love the site.

Thank you for sharing your experience when joining the site. I agree it can be quite daunting for new members to get involved in the community while also figuring out where you fit in, trying to learn the terminology and all sorts of things anyone new to this might be facing.

You're right that a friendly message would go a long way. I know our mods in the chatroom are welcoming and meet and greet members of the site. Maybe an introductory message for new members, informing them a little about the site, a welcome greeting, along with some helpful tips and who to contact and how to get involved would be beneficial.

As a community we should be welcoming new members and you can reach out to new members without being a moderator. You can see new profiles and sort by new recently joined on the profile section.

So lets get involved and make more of the community and site in 2023 folks!

Great idea AlphaTitan1235.Will highlight this with the site owner.

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

More chat rooms

PrimitiveDesires:
It would be nice to see rooms specific to other feedism things. Perhaps: stuffing/bloating, cooking/recipes, pop culture, non kink, ect. Idk.

I agree that most people sit in the general and then start 1v1 chats from there. I check into the weight gain often as well.

Really appreciate you taking the time to give some constructive feedback ad ideas.

Will flag this with the site owner!

Cheers,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Please do not send passwords via plain mail!

Letters And Numbers:
Maybe it’s me being dumb (likely), but I can’t change my password through My Account. The screen hangs and the new password doesn’t take. I’ve tried in chrome and Firefox.

Sometimes you need to re-enter the other information on that form for it to save. If you change the password and then deleted and re=enter the email address and username, then press save this usually works.

If you are still having trouble, I can set a new password for you via the admin section.

Hope this helps!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

More chat rooms

Hi PrimitiveDesires,

Thanks of your suggestion. We are hoping to update the chat this year. So we can certainly look to change the rooms and mix it up a little.

When I use chat on my personal account, I see most people congregate in the 'general' chat, and most other rooms are empty.

So it is interesting that more rooms has been suggested. Maybe the rooms we have are not the right categories?

What rooms would you like to see?

Cheers,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Updating sexual orientation options

Thank you for the suggestions relating to sexual orientation on the profiles.

You will be pleased to know that we are planning to update the profiles this year and as part of this update will be adding more options for the sexual orientation and gender sections.

It's always great to have members input. So thank you for your suggestion and input.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Blocking people in chat

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion for a ignore button in chat.

This is certainly something we can look to add as a new feature when the chat is due for an update.

If you are having trouble with a particular member. Please report this to our admin team and we can issue warnings and bans as required.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Video in chat

Edddde:
like to have otion of video in chat

Hi Edddde,

Great suggestion, we are looking to revamp the chat and this could be something we encorporate going forwards.

Keep the ideas coming!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

How does message-blocking work?

Hi Feedee J,

So the limits for messaging via the inbox is 5 chats in a 24 hour period. This means you an reply back and forth unlimited with 5 different users.

The limit for private chats in the chat room is 15 in a rolling 24 hour period. There are no time limits for being in the chat room so you can stay in main chat as long as you like, and have private chats as long as you like the limit is based on amount of private chats.

If you have been blocked by a member you are permanently blocked unless they decide to unblock you.

Hope this helps.

c00kie
FF Team
1 year