Is there a way to get rid of this fetish?

Boomerang:
I don't know how to explain it, but it affects my whole life

Hello! Im also in a position where I'd love to just get rid of it! I think a good option might be ideology. It might not br sufficient alone, but it might help! If you need to talk about this, im open to that! I'd love to try and help you!
1 year

To gain or not to gain?

Thanks for the replies! I just really wanna get out of the situation I'm in and i cant see where it'd be better to go. It's not a very happy period of my life, i just hope that at I'll find someone I'll love, but hope won't do something to help. :/
1 year

To gain or not to gain?

Okay so as a heads up, this is a serious issue for me, so I'd prefer if you'd take the time to think about what you wanna advise. Also, for the shake of transparency I'll try to be as honest as i can.
So i have a problem (or two) with feederism. Even tho I'm a very horny person and I'd really like to just be forcefed to immobility or something, i wanna do stuff in my life. Not because i wanna have a full life, but i see a lot of things in life that desperately need to be worked on and improved. I just can't ignore them. I have to do something to help, at least, fix them. But at the same time, my sexual need to do.... the things you can guess, is really strong and i just feel like i really need to do something about them as well. I'm in this state for over a year now, thinking that i can subsidize doing things for real with fantasizing. I don't think balancing these two is possible, since one has to steps completely on the other. (For example if i decides to gain, I'd love to go for something really extreme, close to or beyond immobility)
And on top of that I'd love to have a normal, romantic relationship where I care for my partner and i get cared for by her as well. In a mutual way. I feel like I really need all of these.
Do you have any advice? (if yes please try to describe your thought process fully)
1 year

Has anyone seen the movie, “the whale”?

Understandable, if i make a thread for it whould you be interested to talk there?
1 year

Enas:
Okay, im trying to understand how it connects with groups, because, as you put it, it can be said that racism (let's say against black people specifically) is blackphobia, (and yes, i know you're a person of color, i just can't think a better example rn)

Munchies:
Why are you bringing race into this? This is a thread about fatphobia in a movie that has nothing to do with it?

But yes. It is.

And that is all I will say about this topic because it has nothing to do with the original topic, and frankly, this isn't the first time I've explained this to you.

Again I'm only trying to figure out how you all perceive it, because it doesn't make sense to me to call it Fatphobia, I'm not saying it's any better than Fatphobia, could be a lot worse than it, i just don't think calling it this way is an accurate presentation of the subject, and it is really problematic when it comes to try to find a solution for it. Specifically, whatever solution you might propose, it won't solve what you're perceiving as Fatphobia. The thing that is propably confused is if it's rationality. It's not irrational thus i dont think it's Fatphobia. As Lora put it, that makes a HELLA lot more sense, it's propaganda!! It has a goal and builds a logic (accurate or not) that will lead to a conclusion that will serve a goal!

Is this bad? WAITTTT!!!
don't say yes, immediately. Let's analyze it before we go there! Let's have a rational discussion! Maybe we'll learn how to deal with it from that journey!!, or learn what's causing it! Sounds good?

Btw does the above make any sense to you? Im deliberately asking because i wanna make sure what i have in mind isn't so badly warped that it doesn't make sense on my text, or worse it doesn't sound like i have a different opinion entirely
1 year

Okay, im trying to understand how it connects with groups, because, as you put it, it can be said that racism (let's say against black people specifically) is blackphobia, (and yes, i know you're a person of color, i just can't think a better example rn)
1 year

Can someone explain to me what Fatphobia is? Because I feel like i have a slightly different view. (mostly concerning the phobia) I really wanna know what do you all think it is
1 year

Being soft vs. gaining

Habanbucherer:
Some self-analysis: I like it when a girl has a belly. But for me they do not necessarily have to keep growing to be interesting.

To me it seems that the majority of the active users on FF prefer for themselves or others to gain weight instead of keeping current weight.

To each his/her/their own, of course (just do what you feel like doing), but it got me thinking: am I in the right place here? or is FF actually not for me? Any other members (girls/boys) recognising this?

I wonder how you mean it. For me i do like chubby girls but this is outside of the fetish. And no, it's not really fat admirer.
Inside the fetish (i guess in my feeder side now) i do like the weigh gain and when a girl is pretty obese (at least with a belly hang to do something to me).

As you put it, you seem like a fat admirer to me. Altho in a very vague manner. In the end of the day I think you could still find something of interest, regardless of if this is the right place for you. But it may take time.
1 year