What made you wanna gain weight?

Honestly I’ve been wanting to get huge since I was a teenager. I’ve always been attracted to bigger women, but I also loved the idea of getting big myself. I remember gaining some weight when I was younger but my grandmother got worried and didn’t want me to become obese so I had to lose the weight. smiley However once I discovered this site over 11 years ago I decided to start gaining weight since I was 20 at the time. I eventually gained some weight but I was living with my parents and barely making money so I rarely could stuff myself. So I stopped gaining then, started gaining again about 4 years ago but stopped again. However since starting testosterone lately my appetite has increased and my wife and I live with her parents who are big so there’s been lots of fattening food in the house so I’m just indulging in gaining again. I’m currently the fattest I’ve ever been and I don’t want to stop anytime soon! smiley It feels so good being obese!
3 years

Ever broken a piece of furniture?

While I haven’t broken a piece of furniture yet I did accidentally break one of the vent covers the other day since I had sat down on my foot rest which I didn’t know was on top of the vent, oops. xD
3 years

What little differences have you noticed recently?

I’m getting out of breath much easier now. My left leg was also tired and hurting earlier at work but it stopped hurting after a while. I ran out of ibuprofen so I didn’t take any today so that didn’t help.
3 years

What do you enjoy about your fat

I like feeling my belly jiggle every time I walk. I also like jiggling it when I’m sitting down and in bed when I wake up.
3 years

Ruined

I've slowly been thinking about this dark side of this fetish. I would never tell my wife though since she has bad anxiety issues and she would definitely worry about me. But lately I've been thinking about how my current junk food diet is going to affect my health and it's been turning me on. I've been drinking about 3 to 4 cans of Mountain Dew a day for almost a week now, been eating fast food a lot lately and I've been eating snack cakes too. I rarely eat anything healthy. I have a endocrinologist appointment near the end of the month and I'm sure she's going to hound me again for not losing weight, but instead I gained weight and I bet I weigh more than I did when I first seen her back in July of last year. (And during that time I was 217 lbs, I don't know my current weight yet. Also I'm a trans guy who's been on hormones for five months now hence why I go to a endocrinologist. I'm not diabetic, well yet at least. smiley I bet if I keep this junk food diet up I will be. smiley )
3 years

Non-dairy (lactose free) gaining options.

My wife has issues with dairy products so I get Fairlife chocolate milk which is lactose free and silk heavy whipping cream. It’s been doing wonders to her figure and it’s easy on her stomach! She recently has been adding chocolate syrup too!
3 years

Favourite video games?

My all time favorite video game franchise is Sonic the Hedgehog. I mean it's obvious since the blue blur is in my avatar. smiley I also love Pokemon and Mega Man. Generation 3 of Pokemon is my favorite gen, and I love the X series over the classic Mega Man series. Mega Man 8 and X4 are my favorites from that series. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is my favorite Sonic game, followed by Sonic CD and Sonic Chaos. I also enjoy Tomb Raider (the classics and Legend, Anniversary and Underworld, the reboot I haven't really played much of)
3 years

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

I remember the episode of Rugrats where Chuckie sees a world where he was never born and in that world Angelica is fat because the adults spoiled her with lots of junk food. That episode definitely sparked my interest in fat at a young age. Later on I was reawakened by the episode of Fairly Oddparents where Timmy wishes that there were no healthy food and everyone got super fat. The part where Trixie's belt breaks got me every time. I never did understand why seeing fat cartoon characters made me feel funny but once I was older I realized that I had a fat fetish. :V
3 years

What is your sign?

I’m a Taurus. Funny to think that there’s lots of us here.
3 years

Autistic folk

I took the quiz that was posted earlier and got a 36. So I have autistic traits but honestly I’m not surprised. I’ve never been officially diagnosed but even my father who was adopted and has no clue about his medical history shows traits of being autistic too. He’s always been awkward to talk to and his special interest is playing the guitar while mine is video games and rom hacking. I also feel it does come into play with me having a fat fetish too.
3 years