Say something nice ...

I have a severe lack of interaction with many many people around here so, I'll have to go physically for now....

Witchy= Amazing smile!
12 years

What's your type?

sacredbliss2011 wrote:
taller than me, generally dark haired and of average build, but an awesome personality is key-- someone funny and engaging, witty, easygoing, and accepting.

In reality, my type seems to include a lot of alcoholics, but I am trying to move away from that smiley

And of course, some of us, are just as such, and certainly are NOT alcoholics! wink wink lol
12 years

What are you drinking now??

Casablanca Cocktails!

Was at a wedding on Saturday and had like 15 of these (open bar is amazing)

And the Groom, whom I'm great friends with, gave me the recipe from the bar cause he found it and told them he wanted it...anyways

They were so damned good I HAD to try and recreate them tonight....

Bacardi, Cherry Schnapps, Triple Sec, Grenadine and Lime Juice!

AMAZAZING!

That's what I'm drinking right now while watching Kindergarten Cop! YEA YEA YEEAAAA!
12 years

What's your type?

scrambledegg wrote:
GutLovingGirl wrote:
so this is just a general question for my fellow ladies on this site; bbw's, feeder's, fa's, etc. what type of guys are you girls into and why? as a feeder and a fa, i personally like them tall and big, but what do some of you lovely bbw's go for?

You should ask the same question for the big guys in a new thread!

Why do we need a new thread?

I have no type. I'm a personality kinda guy. If we click while talking and/or hanging out then I could easily fall in love if the circumstances were right....

I never look at someone and say "Nope, never gonna happen"

Well, I try not to. I don't care for the scrawny, fake tan, push up bra wearing, jeresey shore girls. I'll gladly not talk to you.

But, I've been with big girls and thin girls. I don't have a preference. I loooove, as a big guy, a smaller girl that when I hug her, I can wrap my arms totally around her and hold her like I'm protecting her from harm.

I'm a "Knight in Armor" kinda guy.... Plus the difference of a 400lb man and a 120lbs women is kinda nice to think about...lol
12 years

Where you stand in "reality"

My 'significant other' does indeed know. Not thrilled but just wants me happy... She's the best!

Actually, just told my bestie yesterday. She was grilling me about why I was so down for the first time in almost 2 years.... I struggle at times with weight gain, weight loss... sometimes I dunno what I want. She was fine with it. In fact, her exact txt read "I love you, I want you to smile all the time. I'll still love you if you are 100 or 500 lbs.... Just be yourself and be happy!"

I come here to socialize with like minded people. Plus, I'm a bit of an attention whore so, getting attention from people who actually like bigger guys is pretty sweet in my book!

But, No....no one else aside from them and all of you know about it. No other friends, no family.... in fact, when my mother comented on my weight change... (120lbs in 7 years since leaving my hometown) I told her it was the depression of leaving friends and family, then the misscarriage, then losing my business....it all added up. but, never told her anything about wanting to put on the 120lbs and sometimes thoughts of more!

Anyways, Sorry to ramble... I do that when I have the night off and enjoy some Bacardi
12 years

Bit of a rant

Don't worry... Even being half as like as you used to be is twice as liked as I am...

O.o

Just smile! I am bi-polar (and bi-winning) and I do the same thing.... Only thing I know is to kee my head up and wait for the depression to finally get out of my head...
12 years

The problem with brits

My only problem with Brits...especially the women...

Is that accent! I just can't refuse that!!!

I melt anytime I hear them talk.... mmmmm

Oh...right...
12 years

Currently listening to?

An eclectic mix of 90's Alt.

Aeroplane by RHCP is playing right now.
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Well, due to lack of communication from everyone here,

I'll have to say

No one....

While there are a LOT of you that are physically attractive, my 'crushes' don't become such until I get to know personality through actual talking....

that's how I've been and always will be.... sometimes it's a curse! haha

But, if I had to pick someone, I've had my interest wrapped up by

Wretty222 the past few months...
12 years