Introducing myself, and a question,

Do you really need artificial interference with your appetite to overindulge?
14 years

Too much?

Whatever size that you are, there'll always be someone for whom that is the perfect size :-)
14 years

Firm or jiggle

I like a little squish.
14 years

Girls that are embararsed of gaining

ukfaukfa wrote:
I'd have to say no.
I'd love a girl who is confident being fat and doesn't want to diet.

Because surely the type of person you're talking about isn't happy?

Exactly!
15 years

My first gaining milestone!

oncefatshelley wrote:
Been a while since I've posted... I've been a busy girl (more of that later!)

So three Sundays ago, I was at 157lb (BMI 26.1) after a week of eating like a total glutton. I was pretty pleased with the gain, though at the time I still wasn't really feeling it... I had gained about 2 inches around the hips and belly, but there wasn't much difference to see, and I could still (just) button my size 12 skinny jeans. (I think that's about a US size 8.)

The next week I was back at work and I didn't have nearly so much opportunity to eat. I sort of wanted to take it slowly to recover: I didn't go hungry, but I didn't deliberately eat when I wasn't hungry. I still gained a pound (to 158). The next two weeks were different. I had plenty of opportunities to eat pizza or sticky desserts, and I made the most of them... and I gained 3lbs over the two weeks.

Which brings me to 161lbs (11 stone 7lbs), BMI 26.8 as of last Sunday smiley If I have managed to gain two pounds this week, I'll have gained 20lb!

I still don't really feel almost 20lb heavier (whatever that feels like) but over the last three or four pounds, I have started to notice a difference in my body - my tummy seems to have poked out quite suddenly. Before there was just soft skin, a little loose, but since a few pounds ago, I can look down and there's something there, and I can't make it vanish completely by pulling it in, either smiley

The skinny jeans are history: as of two weeks ago, I can't get them done up, and my less-skinny size 12 jeans are too tight. I've dug out some size 14 trousers from when I was losing weight. I'm still pretty much a size 12 on top, but I have gone up a cup size and you can see my tummy sticking out through some tops! I like it smiley

So what have I been doing that's involved lots of eating and not being online much? Well... I met somebody smiley I won't say much here, but we've been seeing a lot of each other and I'm very happy!

Congratulations (on both counts)!
15 years

My first gaining milestone!

Good for you! Really, thin is terribly over-rated. You will no doubt do well with the "cake method" ;-)
15 years