Pathetic pig

fatlilboy wrote
I totally get it. Getting off on being fattened for slaughter is extremely common and enjoyable. It's the Hansel and Gretel Syndrome, where guys wanna be Hansel and girls Gretel. Being fattened up is, as we all know- those of us who tune in well to these boards - erotic! It's fun and fantasy and FATASTIC! I love being fattened or fattening others as if they would be eventually slaughtered....poking and pinching them....prodding as a farmer fattening and testing his pigs....feeding incessantly to achieve a marbled meat and then PRETENDING to cook them which would be a fun result. I've actually done this...where I fattened a mutually acknowledged friend to a fun point (47 pounds in the course of a Winter stuffing).....and then pretended to cook her actually giving her a very hot bath....it was extremely fun....resulted in an apple stuffed in her mouth and two massive orgasms. As I have said...I totally GET IT!! Those who do not, please do not judge...and please DO watch the Warner Brothers "PIGS IS PIGS" video and other such related videos.

See, i get the fattening, but for slaughter? I'd rather live out my days as a fat lazy slob then end up being food for someone else... And i've watched that vid, it's hot as, but he doesn't get eaten, he explodes...

Like i said, most of us here are into fattening and even admiring someones fattness, but thinking about each other as food, as facing a violent bloody death? not hot...
15 years

Pathetic pig

FriedChicken wrote
how do ppl get off to this??

***ed up in my opinion.

I totaly agree, wasn't gonna say anything cause i didn't want to cause trouble, but since you said it first, i'm gonna support ya!

Max Out

smiley
15 years

Fat f.m.l's

Very Nice Indeed
15 years

Weekend gain

Sounds fun as!

lucky bugger...

Max Out

smiley
15 years

Favorite guitar solo

Runaway - The Corrs

What? It's a guitar solo...

>.>

Just cause it's a soppy love song and not in the same class as all your "rock/metal classics"

oh and disregard the crappy video, just listen out for the solo at 2:56

smiley

Max Out

smiley
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

Just spent an hour actually reading all this and rather then say all the stuff thats been said about depression and loneliness and suicide, i thought i'd given some unique personal confessions.

"Potential" this one word haunts me every day of my life, everyone i have ever met can see it, i can see it, every teacher who has ever taught me, regardless of the subject has mentioned it, fark if you listened to my teachers at high school, each one said i could be the best ever in thier particular subject.

Unfortunately thats the problem, despite my apparent apptitude, dreams and desires for greatness, i am yet to achieve anything close, i'm not even on my way to do something like that.

I am so afraid of death that my logic lead me to believe i'd be better off killing myself now then dieing later, which will inevitably happen. When i realised or accepted that i wasn't gonna live for ever, i sought another method of immortality, i was gonna be great, make a difference to the world, people would remember me when i was gone.

So as you can see, every day of unfullfiled potential is another nail in my coffin, and the worst thing is that it's all just a stupid fantasy, like everyone else whos dreamt of greatness before me and then gone on to lead a boring mundane life.

Should just end it now and give someone else a shot....

lol damn, ended up being the same anyway.

ok, this one won't be:

I don't want to be human.

I'm scared of sex, i hate it, think it's disgusting and repulsive, just like eating and "going to the bathroom" and breathing. I wish i was not bound by such needs, I believe i am better then that, then having to satisfy some primitve lust or hunger, i look forward to the day when science can free me of this "curse of flesh" (lol i know its from WoW but i love the concept smiley)

You see, thier is this part of me who likes the idea of sex, and eating, that is the part you all get to see, the lil "demon" inside me who indulges in his selfish desires. Although i have been rather liberal about it since i've been on this site i still look forward to exorcising such evils from me.

I would work so much harder if i wasn't busy checking out the girls who walk past every 5 secs, and i'd get so much more done if i didn't need to take brakes to eat or sleep.

Imagine how humanity could accomplish without such things holding them back? I could finally achieve the greatness i so strongly seek, by focusing my all on that goal and not worrying that "i'm hungry" "i'm tired" "i'm horny" "i'm lonely"

hmmmm, please don't take any of this the wrong way, i've always been my own toughest critic and i by no means want anyone to think i would like the rest of the world to follow my view.

I just have phsycotic issues about stuff, kinda like an extreme control freak...

Anyways, so ends this late nigh rant, time for bed!

Max Out

smiley
15 years

Barriers

I know what you mean, I believe i'm in a similar position, although i don't really want to get fat, i'm just extremely curious about it and can't act on it because of family...

Hope you find a way to fix it!

Max Out

smiley
15 years