Heavy cream for how long

BigBYum:
This is something I was thinking of trying to kickstart gaining. Any ideas on how to mask the taste of heavy cream? I’m not keen on it by itself?

Interested to see how you end up!

Try Torani syrups.
2 years

Max size

500 to 600 pounds
2 years

Obsessed with quarantine weight

amijustcurious:
Wow, that's all... really stupid. You infected yourself with a potentially deadly virus, that's killed some 5 million people, to what? Avoid wearing a mask?

becomingoverweight:
Yeah, I don't understand why so many have such a strong aversion to listening to scientists and their lifesaving advice. Why do they think they should be free to infect others with a deadly disease, against their will, through their complete disregard for safety measures?

A big reason is the extreme politization wrapped around the pandemic.
2 years

You know you're fat when:

You know you're fat when you have trouble finding bras big enough and you're a guy.
2 years

2000 pound person?

What would a person about 6 feet tall and weighing 2000 pounds look like? How would one calculate this?
3 years

Most weight gained in a short amount of time.

chubbybunnywriter:
*ahem* about to hit 200lb gained in less than a year...

How did it feel growing that fast?
3 years

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

AverageFoodEnjoyer:
I'm about to start a job at a pizza restaurant where employees get free pizza. I'm hoping to take advantage of that.

That's how I got fat.
3 years

Stretch marks

I love stretch marks
3 years

Bed frame suggestions

I'm in the market for a new bed frame. I first looked at Purple because their platform bed frame claims to support 2000 pounds. Looking into this, I find a lot of reports of the beds loosening, squeaking, and breaking.

I want a California King with at least 12 inches of storage space underneath and no need for a box spring. My wife and I are both fat and I plan to get a lot fatter.
3 years

At what point are you super-sized fat?

John Smith:
By "super-sized" , do you mean the heavier BBW/BHM category, or the SSBBW/SSBHM category?

SSBBW/SSBHM
3 years