Health question

No such thiing as a weight at which health problems develop....some people are 400lbs plus and fine;while some are 200 and have health problems.
Genetics play a large role and looking back at your family...parents and grandparents,will perhaps give you some clues as to risk areas.Smoking is a big riisk too.
Generally,gain reasonably slowly...it gives your body time to adjust and walk,stretch and do light work just to keep you flexiblesmiley
11 years

Male feedee looking forsupport

Always interested in meeting and encouraging other gainerssmiley
11 years

Us feeders in october

Well,no replies...kind of a little depressing!smiley
11 years

Us feeders in october

I'm British,a gainer and am taking a vacation in October in the US.Am thinking through various options at the minute.
However,I am a serious and dedicated gainer and one very definite wish is a gaining/feedee break.
Would any couple consider letting me stay with them for about two weeks and feeding me...daily and pretty much all day?I say couple,because I assume no single person would want to let a man,whom they had never met before,into their house!lol
Can I please emphasise that I am NOT after sex.I just want to be fed to extremes and to gain.I'm not bothered about your age,gender or sexual orientation.
I would of course pay and pay something in advance.
If you are interested in theory,could you PM me please (only if you're serious)and we can talk some more.smiley
11 years

Uk feedee wanted!

well me,but not a 'lady'...why is it never a man!!???
11 years

Historic gluttons

King Edward VII of Britain and King Louis XVIII of France (played by Orson Welles in the film Waterloo)smiley
11 years

Night overeating indigestion

It's complex and I've posted about this before.The vave to your stomach doesn't close properly and this is why you get acid reflux up from your stomach.What the medical people still don't know,is why some people suffer and others not.
As the problem is the acid in the reflux,that needs to be dealt with.Drinking milk can help in mild cases.Otherwise ,calcium carbonate indigestion tablets bought from over the counter work and get rid of the burning sensation.However,if you suffer a lot,see your doctor..there is prescribed medication,which I now have,which will get rid of the problem entirely
11 years

Uk feeder?

STILL looking for a feedersmileyPlease show yourselfsmiley
11 years

Eating before bed?

keepemfull wrote:
Weight gain powder. Use the stuff designed for body builders. You can get it cheap at walmart. Its full of calories, so you can drink those thru out the day and especially before bed. Another way to get quick calories...buy the biggest tub of ice cream u can find, and let it melt. U can drink a gallons worth of ice cream in just a couple glasses
Really recommend this...a shake every night before bed,full of melted ice cream...you can get through a huge amount of ice cream that waysmiley
11 years