Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

I have often had the fantasy where I feed a reluctant skinny model, of about 100/110lbs by force until she is super sized. It usually involves her accepting her extra weight once she gets to about 170/180lbs, where she starts begging me to feed her until she gets to at least 300lbs. She realises how much sexier she is looking with every extra pound. Also her sex drive is going through the roof, as she gains, so that she gets more and more addicted to wanting to gain weight.
13 years

Painful songs

The Drugs Don't Work - The Verve (This song has real meaning for me as my dad died of cancer).

Lady of a Certain Age - Divine Comedy (Best lyrics I have ever heard, the picture is painted so well).

Breakdown - Suede (Reminds me of my ex).

I Know It's Over - The Smiths.

She Takes Her Clothes Off - Stereophonics.

Cut Here - The Cure.

Falling on a Bruise - CarterUSM.

There are loads more I could have mentioned, but I think I've covered my most painful.
13 years

Your star sign

Good to see this thread up again with plenty of recent posts. Whilst I believe that we all have the choice to determine our own destiny, daily predictions being just rubbish. I do feel that our birth charts have an influence on our personalities, as mine was very accurate. My wife did mine several years ago and here it is.

Sun - Libra
Ascendent - Gemini
Midheaven - Aquarius
Moon - Capricorn
Mercury - Scorpio
Venus - Virgo
Mars - Scorpio
Jupiter - Capricorn
Saturn - Capricorn
Uranus - Leo
Neptune - Scorpio
Pluto - Virgo

One other reason I find star signs to be of influence, is who I generally get along with best. Most of my best friends seem to be either fire or air signs, loads being Aries.
Men I get on best with are. Aries, Leo, Libra, Virgo, Aquarius and Sagitarius.
Women I get on well with. Gemini, Sagitarius, Aquarius, Capricorn, Leo and Virgo.
I seem to clash with Taurus and Cancer of both sexes, Male pisces and strangely Libra women.

Of course this doesn't mean that I only seek out star signs I get on best with. These are generalisations that I have experienced before I knew a persons star sign, then find out later. In general I don't like to find out a persons star sign too soon and try to get on with anyone until they prove otherwise. As there is so much more to us than just our star signs.
13 years

Attention whores !!!

divinusthanatos wrote:
To be honest I've struggled with my self-esteem since I was in elementary school. I've been called things such as attention whore by rude people on here too. I don't know what gets people off ridiculing others. I'm so shy and bashful IRL when it comes to meeting new people. I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to even being in the same room with other people I don't know and I'm often consumed by worries about what they think about me (especially my weight). I post pics on here and hell YES i love the attention and praise. It helps me feel more confident overall and if someone has an issue with my utilization of this site they can shove it where the sun doesn't shine because TO EACH HIS OWN. Some come to fap. Some come to troll. Some come to lurk. Some come to gain. Some come to gain self esteem. Some come to hang out with the (mostly) awessome folk on this site.

HATERs GON HATE
Nice to know that we are mostly awesome folk on here. As for paying you attention, with your face and figure it would be silly not to. Which leads to me to why you shouldn't get anxious in public. When I was young my self esteem wasn't good, yet people did say I was good looking. Yet when it came to chatting to girls I was useless and blokes who looked far worse than me would get off with girls I was interested in getting to know. It's hard to say just get confident when you don't feel that way, so I would say soak up as much attention as you can if it helps you feel better about yourself. Maybe then you will realise how awesome you can be, this applies to everyone who needs a confidence boost.
13 years

Need some ***istance from all.

Seems like you have taken a route that is suiting your wife perfectly. Keeping plenty of high calorie snacks around will also help, as your wife could very easily take to grazing as she won't ever feel stuffed. This is why my wife can never really lose much weight when she diets. She eats very healthily, then constantly snacks on unhealthy junk food, often without realising this is what she's doing.
13 years

Post-gain syndrome?

Two possible thoughts.

1. You like the contrast of slim and fat. So that when you were slim you prefered fat girls, now you are fat you prefer slim girls.
2. You like the idea of having a very slim girl to fatten up.
13 years

Gaining weight , piece of cake

I agree with Jazzman, this has been a great year so far and your tips Layla are excellent for those with trouble gaining. It does seem that FF is getting a lot more popular in the last year with real gainers, certainly loads of positive results and a more positive vibe around the site. As for you Layla it's hard to know where it will end, you are awesome in every way.
13 years

Favorite bands :)

aby wrote:
[b]gary1627 wroteI do like Los camposenos. However, the lyrics to "That Boy that Girl", by Hadouken do come to mind.

That song is about posers who lack self-awareness and irony. Los Camp! have those two qualities in abundance!
I do realise that, it was just a funny thought that popped into my head. If I thought they were posers, I wouldn't like them. I've been into alternative music since the late 70's, I can spot posers a mile off.
13 years

Feederism in the mainstream

Does make me more optimistic about the whole subject. Dr Feeder made a simular post that was put onto the "Fat Liberation Forum". In that I said it would take decades to be accepted, maybe it will be quicker. I'd like to think so, as there aren't many people in the world who actually dislike eating. It's the fear of fat that makes people in society object to eating what they want. The more people who see this lifestyle can be positive the better, but it does need positive press.
13 years

Favorite bands :)

aby wrote:
Good acts mentioned in this thread

My Bloody Valentine, Hole, Neil Young, Portishead, , Beck, The Beatles, B-52s, Beastie Boys, The Knife, Black Sabbath, Tom Petty and The Heart Breakers, Led Zeppelin, King Crimson, Blondie, Tool, Radiohead, David Bowie, The Kinks, Sonic Youth, Herbie Hancock, The Chemical Brothers, The Streets, , Alice in Chains, Placebo, Pavement, The Cure, Garbage (if I had to sleep with a thin woman it would be Shirley Manson...)

Acts that got the odd mention but were not vaunted enough like enough

The Manic Street Preachers
The Smashing Pumpkins
Suede
The Smiths
Joy Division
Nick Drake

Acts not mentioned

Virtually no Hip-Hop! I don’t listen to much either, but I do like Public Enemy , DJ Shadow, Dead Prez & 2Pac.

For the most part I am an indie kid, so I’d love to add: Echo & The Bunnymen, Belle & Sebastian,Mystery Jets, Metronomy, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Editors, Heavenly & Patti Smith.

Most importantly though: Los Campesinos! If you are not listening to this band then start to. Here’s their take on lists:

And a song you might recognise from a commercial:

Shit Bands Mentioned

My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Blink-182, Good Charlotte, Creed, Bloodhound Gang, Lostprophets, The Strokes, Sum 41.

Needless to say, the early noughties were just hell for me.
I do like Los camposenos. However, the lyrics to "That Boy that Girl", by Hadouken do come to mind. Disagree strongly that "The Strokes" are in your Shit list, agree with the rest though. From 2002-2008, the music scene went through a great revival, it seems to have tappered off, bar some excellent albums by "Arctic Monkeys", "The Strokes" and "The Coral". Don't see many new bands getting my interest at present, do like "Egyptian Hip Hop" and "The Chapman Family", but you can't exactly call them new.
13 years